Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avi's Trusted App
Ingame Name: Avi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171398726

Time Played: 2w 5d 23h 24m (479.4 hours)

When First Joined: October 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday-Friday 11am-3pm, 11pm-3am; various times on the weekend

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donator

What can you do to help the community: I was previously Trusted for this server so I have experience staffing on this server.  I also have previous experience as a Jr. Mod/Mod/Sr. Mod/Admin/Manager/Senior Manager(equivalent of Co-Owner here) for a Gmod community responsible for staffing the servers(10 total servers), staff applications, promotions/demotions, handling reports, bans, staff reports, donator abuse, forum administration, overseeing lower staff, and other tasks necessary.  I also have experience staffing several teamspeak servers and discord servers.  With this experience, I can help the staff handle rdm reports, mute/gag, and other situations that occur as necessary.

Why you want to help the community: I resigned from trusted for many reasons (mainly personal).  Since my resignation a lot has changed in my life and I feel I am able to help the community once again.  I enjoy playing on this server and want to contribute to it again. I've noticed more and more lately there are limited staff during the times that I play on the server.  With my experience, I feel I could handle the position once again.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I was banned twice but they were joke bans.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: I found this server one night server hopping.

Other: Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
If this hasn't been the easiest +1, I don't know of any other. Avi came back full force and is extremely active on the forums and in game. She has been staff before, and will continue to do better. I completely recommend her, and A big +1.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
+1
Resigned on good terms
still knows the rules
active on server and forums
Yes plz
+1
Was a great staff before resigning, She Knows the rules and she's Very active. Don't know any reason why she shouldn't get it back.
Yes. Just yes. +1
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
[Image: 2c03116de6b88da74285adfd7995f8d0.png]
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
+1
She was one of the best staff members we've had imo. I would love to see her as staff again.

easiest +1 ever
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
avi stop bein H O M O S E X U A L
+1
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
+1, active on server and forums
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+!
Great person, she was excellent before she had to resign, I dont see why this time would be any different.