Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ayyye off to Sandals Resort
Hey everyone.  I talked to Dink last night about this and wasn't going to make some big post about it but wanted to at least inform.

I'm stepping on down as Co-Owner.  We all know I can't give it the attention and time it needs and I don't want to hold the role hostage so i'm going to free it up for someone that can do it right.  

I'll still be around to help as I can but want to give someone else the chance to do the role justice.

Thanks everyone!
#foxkaforcoowner2020

I hope to still see you around once and a while so dont be a stranger
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I have a lot of respect for you that you could recognize that. Good on you, I hope whatever you do next treats you well. Thanks for all you’ve done for the server.
Hey man, life is busy. Thank you for what you've done for the server. I hope things go well for you, don't die of the coronavirus!
[Image: b_560x95.png]
you fixed old logs and changed the innocent victory horn to a goose honk, thats all that mattered for all of us on the server.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(03-17-2020, 11:07 AM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: you fixed old logs and changed the innocent victory horn to a goose honk, thats all that mattered for all of us on the server.

HONK
At least mass before you leave loser <3
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
still a t baiter even if u step down.
Respect the hell outta you big man. I'll make sure to come visit the Resort real soon. Godspeed Mr. Sandals.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(03-17-2020, 02:30 PM)Hani Wrote: still a t baiter even if u step down.

kos hani