Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back as a Player
Im back hopefully  for good 

As for you that may or may not know I was demoted for sharing messages outside of Ph chat and was demoted to Trusted. However I felt it was for the best I wasnt trusted in the server and had made a thread about resigning which I feel was a good call as during the time from then until now Ive gotten more sleep and had spend all my time with my family and study and my little girl :s  ( Not as small as Nuru ) anyways its good to be back and hopefully My presents will hopefully be on good terms and Im hoping to rewrite my mistakes and gain the trust of those I have lost ( players and staff )

I hopefully will see all you guys soon
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Its great to see you back Sharky. I always did like playing with you on server and its good to see that you are doing better and taking care of family. Also she is already taller than Nuru!? Man they grow up fast (sry Nuru, don't hurt me). Here's to more fun times
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

I'm betting your little girl was already taller than Nuru within the first week of being born.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
who r u
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Welcome back Sharky. Hope to see you in TTT.
Welcome back nerd....see you on the battlefield  ;)
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Welcome back sharky!!
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
hi sharky welcome back happy to hear the fam is doing good
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Oh No the Jaws music.......
its playing again.......
HE RETURNS!!!! 
WB SHARKBOI
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
(09-29-2019, 09:13 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I'm betting your little girl was already taller than Nuru within the first week of being born.

Pretty sure upon fertilization the embryo was taller than Nuru
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]