Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to Badmin
Hey guys, I talked with dink a lot over the last few weeks about a lot of things that we plan to do with the community. This is why I've been away from PH for the last few weeks so I need to catch everyone up on what we talked about.

I will be returning as the TTT Co-Owner. We talked about me returning as an admin until Juan mentioned he would be resigning. We have addressed several of my original concerns and Dink has walked me through a lot of backend elements so I will be taking over for Juan. We have several updates to push out over the next few weeks, and either Dink or myself will make an update thread. 

I know this comes off of me joining the PH staff team, but after discussing several aspects I will return to help fill the gap in the TTT Adminship while also having access to the server itself. PH will gain its own supplementary staff to help. DR has gained an Admin recently as well to jumpstart the server there along with Murder growing in numbers. I have already spoken to the PH admins to explain this, and will comment later in the PH staff discord before I leave. Sorry guys, but ill explain more there. You will have a new co-owner as well, so they may update you first.

Now that colleges are at home Dink has had more time to actually address the concerns of the community and will be more active for us. I will be working closely with him to help other communities as well until we find co-owners there as well. We believe that several of the issues on both TTT and PH are linked to the pointshop and will look into what code is clashing. 

Otherwise, its late so ill return in the morning to update more but feel free to leave any questions here so I can get back to you.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
With the new bans changes to the TTT Admins I will also be unresigning to be a TTT Admin:

My accomplishments as Admin(for reference):
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...3#pid37773
former admin2
Someone give this man a shield
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
God bless you Matt, thank you for descending from the heavens. We have lots of new spots to fill now after the late great “Purge” part two. I have faith that you will hold that title with loyalty and dedication.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
we gonna change this server man its time
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
With this, I will also be rejoining the staff team, not as a Moderator, but an Admin.

I will outline my accomplishments as Deadpool has.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-Community
Make Dink's Great Again
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I think now is a good time to reveal that I am one of cocaine lobsters many alts. I have made amends with dink and plan to become supreme overlord of all servers
[Image: 72aa1f9945b9ae6b3e81e3ecd3075e5f.png]
Shit, I guess it's my turn now.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]