Ban Appeal
Next time, ask first before doing things like this. People aren't what they seem to be. Not saying you should ghost, but play fair and square. I vote for +1 unban. If it's not done already.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Yo everyone voted unban me, but im still banned. Like if you cried
(09-28-2018, 12:53 PM)Lawdog Wrote: Yo everyone voted unban me, but im still banned. Like if you cried

Admins still gotta make the final decision.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Hang on we’re gathering enough brain cells to rub together

So the original vote went through as a “reduction to 2 weeks” but uhhhh that’s what it was
We talked and decided to just keep it for the original unban date at 2 weeks. Doesn’t seem intentional but it did affect the game.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(09-28-2018, 05:31 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Hang on we’re gathering enough brain cells to rub together

So the original vote went through as a “reduction to 2 weeks” but uhhhh that’s what it was
We talked and decided to just keep it for the original unban date at 2 weeks. Doesn’t seem intentional but it did affect the game
big sad
True
Also I should’ve locked it

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon