Ban Request Dogfood and 03
Offender's Name: 1. Dogfood
2. 03

Offender's SteamID: 
steamID 

STEAM_1:1:40839750
STEAM_1:0:141919922

Potential Witnesses: Razersss and xChrisx

Reason to Ban: Attempting to DDos and then running to answer questions / avoid punishment.

Proof: They both have been banned previously from other servers for the same thing. (VACBanned.com)
Dogfood
Status
BANNED
First seen as banned (CET)
2015-09-04
Last time checked (CET)
2018-05-14 17:41:04
Times checked

Status
BANNED
First seen as banned (CET)
2018-05-11
Last time checked (CET)
2018-05-14 17:54:54

Which means by the steam (for at least for 03) and VACBanned.com, 03 first got banned from servers 3 days ago and also got banned from at least one other server yesterday. Dogfood has 3 VAC bans over the years and 3 community bans. Both of there private steam profiles also say that have been banned at least once.
Other:
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I was on shortly after but with no solid proof that they were attempting to Ddos the server there is nothing we can do. Sorry but I have always and will always stand by the innocent until proven guilty status. So get me some solid proof that they were doing it. Thank you
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-14-2018, 11:28 AM)Traitor Wrote: I was on shortly after but with no solid proof that they were attempting to Ddos the server there is nothing we can do. Sorry but I have always and will always stand by the innocent until proven guilty status. So get me some solid proof that they were doing it. Thank you

I know and understand that concern but getting solid proof of someone DDosing is really hard as you cannot see what they are doing to do such things even with screenshots or video unless they flat out admit it to doing it in the chat or similar.

They may be innocent since not proven guilty on our server which is why I looked them up through steam, VACBanned.com, and other sites using both their steam id's to see that they have both been banned several times over the years for DDos and similar issues. 03 was banned yesterday from another server for DDos.

I will remain vigilant and see if they get on the server again where I will find a way to get a video of how the server goes from fully functional to a lag infested dump when they both arrive. Thank you for putting time into looking into my request.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I will keep and eye out but I do not want to ruin anyones fun until we have proof or if Dink or or Nicky see it fit.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'd have to agree that proof would need to be provided for a ban in this instance.