Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban for Targetting
Offender's Name: ^ ^1?aeth0r

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49182606

Potential Witnesses: @Laced Xanax ( joined midmap, so maybe ), @DoYouLiftBro ( also maybe for same) , @"Slightly Sweet Salsa" 

Reason to Ban: Constant targeting each round during the same map when opposing teams ( 3 straight rounds ).  Metagaming admission verbally.

Proof: http://i67.tinypic.com/20jk7dz.jpg http://i64.tinypic.com/rkaql2.jpg http://i66.tinypic.com/11bst8m.jpg

Other: Round 2 verbally metagamed via saying I was a Traitor, even though i was disguised, solely off weapon and location, no actual proof.

@DuckBentley was afk during the time while another player was also being targeted by a larger group of people.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Didn't you do the same thing to him here? https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-targeting
also him killing you at the start of one round then killing you 1:33 into the next round both as traitors  isn't targetting

what a surprise you try getting him banned for targetting even tho you did the same thing to him lmao
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Put a recording of him saying exactly what you stated he said.
Also Aeth0r always tries to go for headshot kills, so him killing you twice as a traitor with a headshot is not something I would deem as targeting.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
There was a report from waterworld in which you stated he was metagaming, and I believe his response was that he never KOSed you, but instead said he gave permission for others to kill you, knowing it was you in disguise.

Sounds like metagaming to me, but not having the screenshot of the actual report or anything from voice chat (considering I joined after this specific incident had taken place) I'd like to hear aeth0r's side, though.

tl;dr what you described pertaining to the whole "disguised" thing sounds like metagaming and killing you as a T for 2 rounds isn't targeting. But without actual proof of metagaming nothing can be done.

Also, DuckBentley was not AFK, but I'm certain his usual garbage ping prevented him from controlling the situation of the other player being targeted. I got on to help with that.
That second picture looks like he killed you for attacking others....not cause it was you...you shot an innocent 4 seconds before he shot you. Not sure how that is considered targeting.
For when I was T:
First screenshot you were afk, I killed all afks you just happened to be in my sight first.
Other screenshot, you were on top part.
I was on my way to top part, which I usually do when I'm T.
I like how you cut off the part where I killed sad boi who was in the same area.. xd
I kill whoever is on top part, that includes you.

For when I was D:
I knew it was you because it was obvious.
I never called a kos tho.
All I said was "Cosmic is defintely a traitor."
Me saying I give "permission" to kill someone doesn't mean anything and isn't grounds to actually kill the person.
When I went to the top area, which is where you were and where shots were coming from, I killed you, because you were disguised. (He cut the disguised part off too)

Targeting btw.
(07-04-2019, 05:18 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: That second picture looks like he killed you for attacking others....not cause it was you...you shot an innocent 4 seconds before he shot you. Not sure how that is considered targeting.

yeah thats why i didnt slay aethor for rdm for that one report
(07-04-2019, 05:18 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: That second picture looks like he killed you for attacking others....not cause it was you...you shot an innocent 4 seconds before he shot you. Not sure how that is considered targeting.

He was literally disguised but didn't include it in the screenshot xddddddddddddddddddddddd
" Targeting is specifically singling out a player to act against across multiple maps or days."

This isn't targeting... lol...
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
(07-04-2019, 05:18 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: There was a report from waterworld in which you stated he was metagaming, and I believe his response was that he never KOSed you, but instead said he gave permission for others to kill you, knowing it was you in disguise.

Sounds like metagaming to me, but not having the screenshot of the actual report or anything from voice chat (considering I joined after this specific incident had taken place) I'd like to hear aeth0r's side, though.

tl;dr what you described pertaining to the whole "disguised" thing sounds like metagaming and killing you as a T for 2 rounds isn't targeting. But without actual proof of metagaming nothing can be done.

Also, DuckBentley was not AFK, but I'm certain his usual garbage ping prevented him from controlling the situation of the other player being targeted. I got on to help with that.

As i recall 3rd person is not allowed, as that would be exploiting.

As for duck, i tried to message about different things for 2 maps and never got a response.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy