Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban request for JustKuono
Offender's Name: JustKuono

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204352113

Potential Witnesses: Mid

Reason to Ban: Accusing with no proof. He just reported me for 'Cheating' (nobody makes cheats for this game). As he posted 2 topics accusing me but I was playing normaly, I'm just an old player (If u check my steam, i got 881 hours of PROP HUNT, I know basically every spot in these old maps. Now, that's not my fault if both are bad losers who can't accept the fact they won't win every round. 

In his videos, you can check theres NOTHING ABNORMAL WITH ME!
Also, look at this :
Quote:I've also notice whenever he spots a prop, he'll a)Nuke tube in a different location to whereas not giving his suspicious activity away
-Mid

IS THAT EVEN A EXCUSE?

Now, with MID, he kept kicking me for 10 minutes straight, abusing of his commands just because he accused me as "Cheater". You can check the logs.
He got no proof and just because he was a "papa gave me money to spend" player, he was abbusing of his "kick" commands.

I don't care if I get unbanned or nah, but you guys have to check what this "Abuser mod" is doing. That happened to me, that WILL happen to someone else soon. 

Proof: 

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...lo-is-back
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...the-hacker

Other:

I have played in so many servers, but that's weird how theres so many crying babies on this server, every round there is someone calling someone a "cheater"  :D :D
Hi, there a few things wrong here.

1. You don't make a ban request, you make a donor/staff abuse report here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...se-Reports
2. You follow the format for that https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...STING--138
3. Flaming the staff/player doesn't help you at all just makes you sound like a salty naughty boy
4. you sound like the cry baby in this case
5. you say Mid was abusing yet you provide no proof
6. also if you want to get technical you should be reporting Kasumi as they are the one that banned you but either way i dont think you will get that far
To start off, Gabe is correct this does belong in Donor/Staff Abuse Reports. He provided the links and formats for the thread and where to put the thread. However, since you have no proof you will likely get nowhere in terms of the Donor Abuse Report and I did not use my commands on you so there would be nothing for that either. Typically, as I watch players usually I get a suspicion or another player such as someone who has a lot of hours on the server--like Midnight--I will begin to check into it because he does have well over 2,000 hours in Garry's Mod itself and the equivalent of 8 maybe 8 1/2 weeks in on-server time for our PropHunt server. He does also tell staff if he gets a suspicion and is correct the majority of the time. With this situation he might've messed up in terms of gathering evidence but Snugglepunk and I did watch you the day we were both on and knew something was not correct with you. You were fazing in and out of walls as well as stuttering in your steps with fairly decent ping. Yours ranged within the 80s to 90s for your duration on the server meaning you shouldn't have been stuttering and fazing like so. That kind of behavior is usually found with 150 maybe 200+ ping.
Lastly before I pop out and do my thing, it is not very wise to flame staff. It will in the end just dig a deeper hole for you and make the consequences more dire than they would have been in the beginning. Now, I bid you adieu and good evening/day.
Edit:
He was banned today again for ban evasion.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Please go to the donor/staff abuse section, and report it there, using the proper format. I reccomend going about it in a different tone, without being demeaning, and you'll have ab etter chance of someone listening.
Since after reading your "Ban request" Sockylite (Juan Plabo), I'll speak in my perspective.

I've been suspicious about you since Day one. Whenever I use my unusually spots (including other staffs' spots), you proceed to kill me regardless; a nuketube make it obvious since you'd took careful consideration and decided to nuketube in another angle or location to as where showing dubious behavior. Regardless how many times I used my own or others spots on particular maps, you seem to kill me every round. And time on Prop Hunt doesn't matter how skillful you are. Therefore, I took consideration and told few staff members about your dubious act.

Moving on to you accusing me for "abusing my Donor powers". Like I'd said previous, you were suspicious, hence, I kicked you. Since you don't have evidence nor do I about over using my Donor commands, then this discussion is really lacking.

Lastly, you arguing with other staff members. JustKuono and SnugglePunk did hold responsibility; however, they both didn't ban you permanently, Kasumi/TheUltraFish did hold the rest. None of the staff who were responsible to this situation didn't abuse their power whatsoever. Anyways, it really shows your immaturity of flaming other staff members or anybody in that matter. For now on, remain banned or lock this thread.
If a moderator or admin could move this to the donor/staff abuse section that’d be great. thank u kasumi

I’m gunna be honest see and I hate being the jackass but after reviewing both the 20 minute video and the 18 minute video entirely, I do believe the 4 kills that were recorded is not enough proof to call him a hacker. He does not go from room to room and there was even one instance where he missed a prop and another player got it (13:00 on Snuggle’s video). In the same video he generally checks the same spots/rooms as the last round as a Hunter before.

-1 for Banning Kuono, that’s a little too much. Nor there should be a punishment for her, it was just a misunderstanding in my eyes.
+1 for the unban. I am not saying he is or is not hacking. I just do not believe it is enough evidence to ban him for hacking.

You should have made an unban request rather than abuse report, and you should have done it the first time you were kicked / banned. Making an alt account did not help you in your favor. Also being hostile makes you look childish and no one will take you seriously. Please take my advice into consideration.

I’ll probably get hated on for this Post, but I’m just going based off the evidence presented toward your ban. If we are going to keep something on him, it would have to be punishment evasion since he openly admitted to it.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Being disrespectful and being rude towards a staff member is not helping your case out. Also ban evading is not helping it at all. And Gabe and Kuono basically said everything that needed to be said. I have moved this thread to donor/staff abuse
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: the-face-cheating-memes.jpg]
The fact that you have chosen to do this after being banned more than once for ban evading already makes you questionable.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army