Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban request for ghosting
Offender's Name: guts

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28326753

Potential Witnesses: Cactus and I were watching them when they joined and then cactus left reminding me to keep and eye one them.  Captain jack (donor) also witnessed it for 2 rounds before i kicked them, as well as velox (member)

Reason to Ban: Ghosting with a friend

Proof: I don't remember how to post photos to these things

Other: i didn't get his friends steam id but it was a werid name like $shilis or something
You can upload the photos to sites like imgur and just share the links
Also, if you know what time it was at you can get his steamid via old logs if it isn't broken.
His friends name was: ✞$quillis✞

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:71007686

They had just started to team and potentially ghost when I went offline so I asked Ziran to keep an eye on them, I don't have any proof coz it was like 8:30 am and I am stupid but hopefully, Ziran got enough.

(ignore deleted post I put down the wrong name because I am dumb dumb)
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
My computer didn't save the screenshots and the old logs arent complete with what i need to show you. all i have is cactus, captain jack, and velox as witness.
Unfortunately without evidence there isn't much we can do. I'm gonna close this thread and will notify staff to keep an eye out for any future issues regarding the players in question :)