Banned For Trolling/Mic Spam
(08-30-2019, 09:25 PM)§CCrowbar™ Wrote: yes I read it lol, what are you getting at?
my man I didn't want you because you were trying to micspam and  I didn't notice until the second time so I say I do a gag without war then I warned you after the nicol banned u so ask him thank you goodnight
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Youre not making any sense man, all that "spam" happened before the gag. The gag was my "punishment". Which was served and rightfully lifted after some time. and then i was banned for doing nothing following my gag. do you understand now?

idc that I did it 3 times or w.e. I was punished for them by the gag and did not do shit wrong after the gagging. is that clear?

wya nicol?
(08-30-2019, 09:28 PM)§CCrowbar™ Wrote: Youre not making any sense man, all that "spam" happened before the gag.  The gag was my "punishment".  Which was served and rightfully lifted after some time. and then i was banned for doing nothing following my gag. do you understand now?

idc that I did it 3 times or w.e.  I was punished for them by the gag and did not do shit wrong after the gagging.  is that clear?

wya nicol?
I submitted my response to this.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Um ya'll jacked this up, I didn't just make this thread to not have a legit resolution. idk why you're just reading this nicol, this is all you buddy.

(08-30-2019, 09:31 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(08-30-2019, 09:28 PM)§CCrowbar™ Wrote: Youre not making any sense man, all that "spam" happened before the gag.  The gag was my "punishment".  Which was served and rightfully lifted after some time. and then i was banned for doing nothing following my gag. do you understand now?

idc that I did it 3 times or w.e.  I was punished for them by the gag and did not do shit wrong after the gagging.  is that clear?

wya nicol?
I submitted my response to this.

where?
(08-30-2019, 09:11 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Yes hello. You were banned for 1 day for multiple reasons. Shadowplay evidence here and here show you micspamming along with the banned group of trolls. You were egging the trolls on and playing loud harmonica sounds through your mic at random when everyone else was being loud. You also are evident of harassing daegan while he was the only active staff member by saying useless things in admin chat. You also have prior bans on ph for trolling. Daegan said he warned you, and I took that seriously.

yes
tbh, i couldnt hear much while the trolling group screamed in my ears, but i do remember you bringing out a harmonica or something before daegan gagged you for the 3rd time or so
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
So explain why I was punished/gagged and then banned for not doing shit after my punishment

what bans do I have on prop hunt? How is that relevant to TTT?

also the kid said no lol, which may or may not have been directed towards me
(08-30-2019, 09:33 PM)§CCrowbar™ Wrote: So explain why I was punished/gagged and then banned for not doing shit after my punishment

what bans do I have on prop hunt?  How is that relevant to TTT?

You were gagged 3 times. That in of itself is a kick. However taken into account you were egging on the trolls, and harassing the only non-afk staff. I gave you a 1 day temporary ban. The reason you were banned late is because I had just gotten back. I had to ban the troll group first. I was following all guidelines provided to me and have broken none of them.
Show me where I was gagged 3 times.

I never hyped anyone up.

Your lack of situational awareness should not justify banning a player, that part is not my problem and should not be used to ban players.

also "stop the aboose" is not harassment, the dude was going on a mute spree and I was just having fun. if you really think that's harassment and "stepping over boundaries , well Im sorry for your lack of fun

Am I going to get this resolved with some real responses? Because I was banned late for nothing or you guys failing to warn me is not acceptable.
“Just having fun” isn’t exactly screaming into a mic for everyone you dumb hillbilly. -1 serve your 1 day and quit your bitching. He provided time stamps. Showed you where you mic spammed. This is justified. Good job