Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned From The server DinkleBerrys
Name: Madcattzzzy

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:235181696

Who banned you: Minute Monarch

Reason for ban: Useing A voicechanger Ghosting Sexually herasement Female??

Reason for Mods to unban you: VoiceChanger true i used it Ghosting i didn't do that And Threatening a female Didnt do That how Sends Screens i didnt say anything bad I Said to A Staff only send nudes for Joke I Mean Points Send Points i needed them And Ghosting never did I Was not active on the server Thats why i died Jade was on the other team I Can't tel her my spot?! So I didnt do anything Im sorry that i used a voicechanger At the end i stopped it Can u Unban me? Hope i Get a unban Reply was One Day (GMT 1 AMS)

(Optional) Extra details: Doesnt Exist only other timezones)
https://image.prntscr.com/image/mUY0Sb-D...Zu-KxQ.png

heres one of the proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IlszKEO...e=youtu.be
Ghosting
[Image: giphy.gif]
proof of voice changer: https://youtu.be/iqNgR0aLtgQ, compare the voice he uses here to the voice to the voice in the ghosting proof
kuono and voxxy have the proof for sexual harassment.

I Was afk Because I Was Eating and Watching tv CRazy huh want a screen that i dont texted her She Was doing her own Things Sended the screen look down Anyways If you are friends with someone and you are afk doesnt means that you are ghoosting or pm First Send me a pm Then talk I was doing my own things so My voice change He said turn it off i didnt read that Cause al the message was going Above So there
Steam has a thing where it wont load previous chats. You can close them out and open them again or be in a discord call or skype or whatever. We still have the video on the ghosting and voice changers and sexually harassing female player. We gave you warnings but you decided to ignore our warnings. We've gave you many chances to stop yet you still didnt. So you have been banned for your actions.
U Don have prove done ghost
(09-14-2018, 02:47 PM)Madcattzzzy Wrote: U Don have prove done ghost

yes we do i just posted like 45 minutes ago
(09-14-2018, 02:47 PM)Madcattzzzy Wrote: U Don have prove done ghost
[Image: 1i7jmt.jpg]

Seriously though, they have the proof right there. Lying about it doesn't help anyone.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
-1 for unban
At first I was a bit sketchy about the proof for ghosting but then at about 15:30, Jade walks up to a bunch of barrels, stops, takes the crowbar out and sits for 1 second. As if waiting for confirmation for a location of a prop. They proceed to hammer the one prop there. Normally I wouldn't call ghosting but the way you stopped and just sat there without really looking around tells me you were listening for a call out or a location in text.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(09-14-2018, 03:02 PM)Travis1421 Wrote: -1 for unban
At first I was a bit sketchy about the proof for ghosting but then at about 15:30, Jade walks up to a bunch of barrels, stops, takes the crowbar out and sits for 1 second. As if waiting for confirmation for a location of a prop. They proceed to hammer the one prop there. Normally I wouldn't call ghosting but the way you stopped and just sat there without really looking around tells me you were listening for a call out or a location in text.

that barrel was in the same spot i was in during a previous round. the reason i stopped because i was counting the barrels. i was confirming in my head if there were actually four or five. i remember that spot because midnight killed me there.