Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned From The server DinkleBerrys
I don't think there's enough proof here to show 100% for ghosting however a ban should be done with the voice changer, as you were told to stop, and you didn't.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
why is this in the archives
I'd also like to state that you were kicked by Monarch and then proceeded to mock his decision on server. So I believe that counts for something.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
+1 for the unban
I dont think it looks like they were ghosting. Just because they stop to look at a prop doesnt mean they are ghosting. Plus its really distracting on how you make your videos minute. Just do the evidence and make your report later not while you in the video. It doesnt look like you gagged him for using a voice changer either. And in the rules it isnt straight o kick or ban for mic spam
(09-14-2018, 07:24 PM)Swift Wrote: +1 for the unban
I dont think it looks like they were ghosting. Just because they stop to look at a prop doesnt mean they are ghosting. Plus its really distracting on how you make your videos minute. Just do the evidence and make your report later not while you in the video. It doesnt look like you gagged him for using a voice changer either. And in the rules it isnt straight o kick or ban for mic spam

It is however in the rules to gag 1st round, gag map, kick with reason, then temp ban 24 hrs, and if continued perma ban.... They did warn him tho and sexual harassment will not be tolerated by asking that as its in the proof from the said post!
-1 The sexual harrassment is not tolerated and his voice sounded completely different than it does so -1 because of voice changer. Also I don't know about the ghosting part they look totally legit killing them there. I even have to count the barrels on that part of the map because I forget how many there are supposed to be.
-1 definitely no from me for reasons stated above
-1 from myself.
I don't feel it's enough for ghosting, but the voice changers and sexual harassment are things I've seen you warned for so many times. Learn to follow the rules better and maybe you can return later.
(09-14-2018, 02:02 PM)Kasumi Wrote: https://image.prntscr.com/image/mUY0Sb-D...Zu-KxQ.png

heres one of the proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IlszKEO...e=youtu.be
Ghosting

(09-14-2018, 02:13 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: proof of voice changer: https://youtu.be/iqNgR0aLtgQ, compare the voice he uses here to the voice to the voice in the ghosting proof
kuono and voxxy have the proof for sexual harassment.

-1 for the unban.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Denied you may appeal again on 10/29/18
[Image: giphy.gif]