Banned for Teaming with Cactus
(09-13-2019, 02:12 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote:
(09-13-2019, 01:34 PM)Semenbeard the Ass Pirate Wrote: I didn't bother including the rdm and leave ones because I figured they were miniscule, seeing as the only reason they happened were people waiting ages to report me for something after I already left for the night.  I guess they are bans, I just didn't consider them to be of the same caliber.

I mean, 1. You can't file an official report against someone AFTER they leave, with an exception of reporting it to admin chat when the person RDM's and immediately leaves, and 2. Both your bans were by Lycan and he isn't one to ban for rdm and leave if you weren't reported before leaving with ample proof. Nor would he ban for something like "I got rdmed a few rounds ago and didn't report it til now cause the guy left 2 rounds ago." <--Not saying this is what happened, using it as an example.

If however you were reported before leaving, and either A. Left without answering (again, can't officially file a report if the person leaves the server, so if you have an active report it means you stayed on long enough for them to actually report you for it,) or B. Responded but didn't stick around to find the conclusion (a notification pops up on the right side of the screen to notify you of anything done with your report) AND didn't let the staff know you needed to leave, you would in fact get banned if deemed as RDM.

All previous bans are worth noting regardless of what they were for cause they add context to your history on server and character/behaviour.
makes sense
Ban will remain the same length it is. Hope to see you back then as a new and improved pirate