Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for cheating?
(08-26-2018, 01:31 AM)[black]Tronald Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 01:22 AM)cmssd Wrote: I missed 99% of my shots around 2:21, aimbots DONT MISS. It would've taken 1 SHOT TO HIT TO KILL HIM. Please tell me you are joking?

If a higher up staff member gets on please tell them to review this unban appeal I can't keep replying to this idiotic shit.

I'm sorry if I come off as rude, to any other admin reading this it's just very frustrating.

guns are inaccurate
DOESN'T AN AIMBOT MAKE YOUR GUN MORE ACCURATE?!??!! 

This has to be a joke jesus christ.
(08-26-2018, 01:35 AM)cmssd Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 01:31 AM)[black]Tronald Wrote:
(08-26-2018, 01:22 AM)cmssd Wrote: I missed 99% of my shots around 2:21, aimbots DONT MISS. It would've taken 1 SHOT TO HIT TO KILL HIM. Please tell me you are joking?

If a higher up staff member gets on please tell them to review this unban appeal I can't keep replying to this idiotic shit.

I'm sorry if I come off as rude, to any other admin reading this it's just very frustrating.

guns are inaccurate
DOESN'T AN AIMBOT MAKE YOUR GUN MORE ACCURATE?!??!! 

This has to be a joke jesus christ.
you must've heard of this thing called spread?
 tHiS HaS tO bE a jOKe
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Well I'm sorry I didn't know man you don't have to mock me
(08-26-2018, 01:46 AM)cmssd Wrote: Well I'm sorry I didn't know man you don't have to mock me
i never mocked you, my shift key is broken rn
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Alright since obviously you are extremely biased and not taking this seriously I'll wait for a higher up to help me.
I did watch the video and I do agree with Tronald. It does look like you are using a hack such as an aimbot. While the hack is supposed to make your shots more accurate, it does not account for the gun's recoil nor the gun's inaccuracy. Meaning, even though you were using an SMG which would and could cover most of it; an aimbot will not always ensure that you will hit your target on the first shot. SMG guns are usually quite inaccurate due to the recoil which you would have known if you were a seasoned player. There also was evidence of the snapping of your cursor. A flick also does not occur as much as the snapping did. In all honesty, when you shot Djrulz is what really caught my eye. He has some good spots that are out of the ordinary. You would not have found him otherwise. To put more suspicion in this cart when the can began to move by the sandbox you locked onto him then immediately after killing that prop you locked onto Player 1 on the other side of the sandbox. This was about 1:00 in the video provided. Moving on to the computer room of the map Elementary School, there was a can behind a table that you 'tracked' around the room and eventually killed I believe. I do apologize but I am siding with my fellow staff mate. It is nothing against you, but it is evident that you were using a hack such as an aimbot. I did re-watch the video multiple times to come to this conclusion and provide my reply with enough evidence. I also read several articles on how aimbots work as well as how they react in different circumstances with other games and I have experience with players who have used such things.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
This is unreal, actually unbelievable, I never would have thought my aim was good enough for people to believe that I was cheating.

Since you guys have no idea what a aim bot looks like I am going to make a video explaining why every kill in Tronald video is NOT aim bot.
-1 for the unban. The first few kills had a snapping movement that isn't normal, the spray down wasn't a kill due to bloom but you could still see the lock-on. This looks like a toggle, it's well hidden, but it's there.

Also, aimbots don't necessarily make you more accurate, they just help you put your crosshair on the right place
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkRUoKbSz6Y

I'd like for you guys to really pay attention to what I say, I can see how it looks fishy I honestly can but give me a chance here and try to see it from my side.
Can easely be fabricated and ofc you wont have dem haxx on on an unban request and yer own "proof"

Note: cannot watch the video, just tossing my 2 cents in. Internet connection is abysmal atm
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.