Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for cheating?
my "proof" is me reviewing the video that the moderator posted
you never adressed the points that were made, you had a toggled aimlock, that would turn on only when you fired, hence why your aim is jittery when you fire.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Like Tronald said, the mere looking at a prop is fine, it's the point when you actually shoot is where the aimlock makes an appearance. You are fluidly moving your mouse, yes, but that is missing the point.
You literally went from "snapping on to everything" to "only turn on when you fired"
The snapping onto everything is happening when you fire your gun in the general direction of a prop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tBcrg8_XqU

I made another one then
Okay, I'll make this as clear as I possibly can:

Looking at a prop - does not matter

Prop not moving - does not matter

The ability to shoot when you see a prop - does not matter

Crosshair prior to shooting - does not matter

Crosshair when actually shooting - DOES matter

You can see clearly in the video how your crosshair jiggles every time you shoot close to a prop. That, that right there is the aimlock. You set your crosshair to the right place normally, but it still corrects it when you shoot. even though all these videos are low resolution, you can see it having to readjust and compensate for tiny errors. The first kill, third kill and your attempt at the fourth kill are excellent examples of this. There is no fluid motion, there is simply a lock at that point.
The last fucking video is explaining why the claim that when I shoot is when my aimbot works is a false claim.

"You can see clearly in the video how your crosshair jiggles every time you shoot close to a prop"\

>Implying no one can move their crosshair at all while shooting

"The first kill, third kill and your attempt at the fourth kill are excellent examples of this."

The first kill is me literally just aiming and shooting at a prop so I don't see how this is a excellent example.

The third kill is me moving my mouse around so I can spray and pray.

And the fourth kill is me attempting to shoot a moving prop and constantly moving, IF I WAS AIMLOCKING WHILE SHOOTING MY CROSSHAIR WOULD STOP IN PLACE AND/OR FOLLOW THE OBJECT, THAT IS THE POINT OF A AIMBOT.

OF COURSE THERE IS NO FLUID MOTION WHEN I AM AIMING AND FUCKING SHOOTING MY GOAL IS TO HAVE THE BEST AIM POSSIBLE AND KILL THE TARGET.

This is so insane, my mind is simply blown.

I have to go to sleep, if another admin reads this, please read it carefully and watch the videos of me explaining myself i truly was not hacking I have no idea how to hack in gmod and I'm not some fucking great hacker that knows how to "readjust and compensate for tiny errors" when shooting a gun, I just enjoy source games and practice my aim daily.

Please give me a chance and not be biased.

I'm sorry if I've seemed rude or something but this is an extremely odd case that I've been dealing with here, very frustrating.
Honestly, I'd like to see more evidence. The video does raise a little suspicion but not enough evidence is seen for me to declare a ban.

It was interesting how accurate you were a few times with the SMG, but I'm not claiming anything for that reason besides it was impressive.

I've watched both the videos posted and with more evidence I could get behind a ban more, but for now it just looks like some prop hunt playing to me.

I didn't see his score, so I can't say it was high with low hours to support the idea of a ban for hacking.

Do to Lack of Evidence I vote +1 Unban
I would also like to see more evidence. People do flick like I flick at props and I may track them so that’s normal. So it’s a +1 for the unban.

Oh and btw @cmssd Tronald is a test moderator
[Image: giphy.gif]