Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for no reason
I was banned for Apparently hacking when i hardly know how to work a computer. This all occurred after i called out IzzyBelle for using Hacks because she would always run and kill me at the start of every round. So i called her out on it and Andre the Admin slammed his mighty hammer down on me and banned me permanently even though he is playing with and covering for IzzyBelle, Know she may be that good at prop hunt but the chances of that are 1 in a 1,000,000,000  because theirs is no way she can find me every single match and kill me.

Im asking to be unbanned so i can play on this server because its the only server i have ever played on and i just started playing prop hunt i have less then 10 hours i believe. as well as look into the matter of why an admin banned me for calling out What seems like his little crush he has on IzzyBelle when i can hands down say that she has to be using hacks to find me theirs no other explanation
I'm not prophunt staff, but I suggest using the correct format, detailed here. Else it won't be taken seriously.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
So, the reason I banned you was that you were hacking and I have video proof of it I know it isn't long but it's only because I could tell that you were hacking and I didn't want other players to die because of some hacks. Also, you knew exactly where the props were. I'm not gonna argue about this so I'm gonna post the video below. 
Daemonium -

Daemonium -Daemonium hacking

Once you figure out a valid reason for us to unban you then we will make a decision about that.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Several things;
1 - Andre is not admin, he is a moderator.
2 - Use the proper format for an unban request or it will be ignored. Here is the link. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...AN-REQUEST
3 - Admins will decide after you follow protocol.

Edit; I suggest also when making unban requests, to make it about you, and not flame others or attempt to when making them. You just make yourself look worse.

Watched the evidence and got to say there's some real gems to enjoy. 

Like trying to shoot magazine you can't even see..classic

oh and then how from that point you walk into a room and move 2 items to reveal a prop hiding.

Let's not forget the looking through the wall moment... mmm can't forget this.

For someone who only had 10 hours, you sure know prop hunt REALLY well.

Do yourself a favor mate, don't try and call other people out when you're the one hacking.

Now if you do have creditable evidence of someone hacking, feel free to submit a ban request in this section: 

using this format:

Hope you have a great day human
Good Meme  -1 Hackers belong on Jiggles
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(07-17-2019, 02:17 AM)Daemonium Wrote: I was banned for Apparently hacking when i hardly know how to work a computer.

Can hardly work a computer, but somehow figured out how to install gmod, join a multiplayer server, and appeal a ban on our forums.

big fat -1 for the evidence provided tho omegalul
The admins have decided to deny your unban request. It's quite clear in evidence that you are hacking, and attempting to play it off like you aren't. Next time try to follow the format as well, without lashing as much. It helps in your own cases to keep a calm mind and not attack others.

You may reapply for an unban on 8-17-18.