Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for "teaming"
So here's what I got from the situation, I noticed staff were talking about you and [rainbow2][obey]thebush125 (STEAM_0:1:444424919) teaming.  From what I was told of the situation you and he were with an AFK traitor in a room, and thebush125 kills the AFK traitor.  thebush125 gets reported for rdm, and Chris gives out a slay.  You got called out as friends with him, to which when both of you denied it we explained that a command on server allows us to see who is friends via steam.  Several of the staff explained to you why they thought it was teaming, you and thebush125 changed stories a bit, and when the arguing continued, I told you to take it to the forums (which here we are) if you didn't agree with what was being said and the teaming warning given to you by Wild.   Both you and thebush125 left the server.  Was it teaming? That's likely.  Or it was simply the wrong place at the wrong time situation.  I know I had a feeling something was happening a previous round from you following me for quite awhile when I was a traitor but I didn't see anything show up past that point so I let that go.  

As for your ban, after you left I'm not sure why you were given an awarn then a 2 week ban after you left by Wild when normally the teaming punishment starts with a 2 week ban;  I can understand one or the other but not both.  I know I asked why a ban didn't happen in your situation when the other staff said they had enough to show teaming after you were off the server and another pair got banned for teaming shortly after but that wasn't my decision (I was told that he was waiting on a thread made by you on the forums reporting staff before banning you).  
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Also, just because all of these staff members were on before you were banned doesn't mean all of them abused you
[Image: 2E9410CBC3376F992E36D9C99B01C4872333B7FD]
[Image: 104A0DCA0E6867F071B428282A2E94A9D8D1A50A]
[Image: 6C3A3E93767643F9061D885029D9B67804081BA0]

So, these images are what led to the major suspicion of teaming. Wild's video shows the death scene and everything, but these here are some of the screenshots of reports and proof of being friends. 

Image 1: Friends 
Image 2: thebush answering in a report "you were a T I saw you shoot someone" despite that T being AFK and him having no way of knowing he was a traitor without either hacks or outside information telling him that he was a traitor. You were a traitor that round and the only person who showed up as a friend to thebush. If he was just RDMing for the hell of it and that can be proven that's one thing, but he specifically shot the AFK traitor and answered his report in a way which implies he knew he was a traitor before killing him in the first place.
Image 3: Him reporting the person who then killed him, also claiming in that report he killed a T.

If he was just killing the AFK to RDM him and then tried to justify it with he was a T, that's still RDM, but given you do have some kind of connection to him and the way he answered in these reports, it sets off a lot of red flags since for many of us we have seen extremely similar situations before.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
if I remember correctly you said you didn't know him at all but then backpedaled into "yes I'm friends with him but that doesn't mean I know him"  and right when you left the server your friend left the server with you causing him to be banned for rdm and leave.  idk why you did a staff abuse thread if you were banned you should be doing a unban request and idk why i'm even named in this staff abuse report I had nothing to do with your situation.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
This seems like a long post was written to sound like a good boy, but that all changed when the fire nation attacked. Sorry man, this looks like staff once again were in the right.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(08-04-2019, 12:06 AM)Avi Wrote: So here's what I got from the situation, I noticed staff were talking about you and [rainbow2][obey]thebush125 (STEAM_0:1:444424919) teaming.  From what I was told of the situation you and he were with an AFK traitor in a room, and thebush125 kills the AFK traitor.  thebush125 gets reported for rdm, and Chris gives out a slay.  You got called out as friends with him, to which when both of you denied it we explained that a command on server allows us to see who is friends via steam.  Several of the staff explained to you why they thought it was teaming, you and thebush125 changed stories a bit, and when the arguing continued, I told you to take it to the forums (which here we are) if you didn't agree with what was being said and the teaming warning given to you by Wild.   Both you and thebush125 left the server.  Was it teaming? That's likely.  Or it was simply the wrong place at the wrong time situation.  I know I had a feeling something was happening a previous round from you following me for quite awhile when I was a traitor but I didn't see anything show up past that point so I let that go.  

As for your ban, after you left I'm not sure why you were given an awarn then a 2 week ban after you left by Wild when normally the teaming punishment starts with a 2 week ban;  I can understand one or the other but not both.  I know I asked why a ban didn't happen in your situation when the other staff said they had enough to show teaming after you were off the server and another pair got banned for teaming shortly after but that wasn't my decision (I was told that he was waiting on a thread made by you on the forums reporting staff before banning you).  
For everyones FYI, I awarn EVERYTHING unless it is Mass RDM. There is not explanation with that if we have the screenshots of logs or video of act being done. For example, you mic spam the 2nd time after being told not to. Awarned. Documentation is well appreciated now since we have the Awarn system.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
I think people misunderstand the nature and the reason for my post.

I was merely told directly by staff to make a report here

And to call out all the staff on the server, in which Fozzy happily gave me their SteamID.

If this should be an unban thread, let's lock this one and move it to that section. I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble, I don't care enough. You people assume that because he killed the AFK T and because said AFK was a T, that he had to know beforehand. This is not the case as you should know. People RDM to RDM.

I never backpedaled and said that I didn't know him. I really don't. We don't chat, we're not real friends. I can still have someone on a friends list and not know them. I had to do a doubletake to see if this person was actually on my friends list. Again, for the umpteenth time this plugin is not, and should not be used as, a clear determination for whether someone is teaming or not. VOIP is strongly preferred these days.

"and thebush125 changed stories a bit," This quote was taken from Avi. There was no proof presented along with it. hm....

I do understand why Wild warned me, for logs. It makes sense. However his final post basically eluded to the fact that he was unsure whether the offense had actually been committed (this fact was supported by Avi, who said (on this thread) that someone else had teamed and they were instantly banned).

There's one final bit I'd like to talk about. The death scene shows me. Looking PAST the traitor and at this innocent player. Again, confirming that I was watching him to see what he was doing.

The main problem I have is that all of this evidence the staff have is circumstantial. All supporting evidence that would go very well if they had legitimate, hard evidence that I was "teaming" with this player. Of course I don't have evidence, what am I supposed to do, record every match with my voice and face to prove I'm not ghosting? I was not given the evidence for clear reasons, it didn't exist.

Not once! Not once did this player tell you he knew that guy was the traitor. He said he knew after IDing the body. He committed an RDM, in which I had nothing to do with.

(08-03-2019, 11:39 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: [Image: 50-best-oatmeal-recipes.png]
(told you I'd do it, WILD)

I remember you first told us you didn't know him, your friend ALSO said you didn't know him, and then you quickly backpedalled when we told you we had a plugin that allows us to see the friends of someone that is on the server. 

Otherwise, I wasn't involved. Thanks for the report, though. Gave me a good laugh.

edit: Also, I'm flattered but you got my rank wrong by about 4 months. I am a Trusted, not a Moderator.

(08-03-2019, 11:06 PM)Dennis Wrote: Proof: 

The difficulty is there really is no proof

[Image: nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg]

Never mentioned you in this report.
locked, make a unban appeal