Banned for what!!!
Ingame Name: XXX Tentacle XXX

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79710347

Who Banned You: It dosnt say

Reason For Ban: They said "suspected mass RDM, Harrasment of players, and trolling"

Length of Ban: PERMA

Reason for Mods to Unban: How can suspect mass RDM!!!! I DIDINT RDM ANYONE nor killed them!!! idk why they think i did that!! its ridiculous show me the logs that made you think i mass rdmed! 
Harrasment of players??!!! All i did was PM AVI "shhhhhhhhh" i dont think that qualifies as harrasment lmao im so confused!
Trolling??? How in the hell did i troll.
The reason i want to be unbanned is because i did none of this!! im lost asf and dont understand what is happening 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other: PLease explain to me if i did something wrong what it was and the proof of "suspected mass rdm" which im sure there isint because i didint mass rdm anyone!
Because you are conspiricy on alt account ban evading.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You realize I can see Ip's right??? both account use same ip
[Image: giphy.gif]
I banned you. Nice try buddy. Same IP as the other Conspiracy (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/User-Conspiracy and https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Use...NTACLE-XXX)

You harassed Avi several times and I kicked and gagged you. I was about ready to ban you for a week but then I had to go eat my lunch.

I then hear you continued to harass her while I was munching on my grub and then Matt lets me know you mass rdmed yesterday. He also had suspicions you were ban evading.

So I went ahead and permabanned you for the mass rdm plus the harassment of Avi. I figured you would make a forums account of try to appeal this ban. When you did so, I would then be able to see your IP and confirm that you were ban evading.

And you were ban evading.

Case closed.