Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bee's Trusted App
Ingame Name: [Pink] Mami Bee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87636355

Time Played: 104 hours

When First Joined: April 13, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Central time zone, I play every day off and on for a couple hours.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I'm very familiar with the server and the community, so I feel I would be able to help the community greatly. I play on the server all the time, and I try my best to help, even being a donor. I play during the wee hours of the morning sometimes, and staff isn't on all the time. During the times I play, fishy stuff happens and as a  donor, I can do a great deal, but at the same time... very little. I've had past staff experiences, and I'd thing I'd be a good addition.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help this community, because I simply just love it. I've been playing on the server for quite a few months now, and over time I have developed such great friends with everyone, and even have made a few strides to become more involved. This server has taught me to step outside of my box, and as you say... don't be shy. This community has helped me a lot, and I'd like to give back a little.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):  No

How did you find us?: I found Dink's server by browsing through. I had just begun playing Gmod again, and was looking for a new server. I tried a few out, but Dink's became my favorite.

Other: I co-owned and staffed a server with my ex-boyfriend awhile ago, and I know the ropes. Thank you for taking the time to read this... Have a great day  Rolleyes
Heart Bee Heart
+1 Friendly with players and helpful. I think it's a good idea.
Are you ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah? 

You recently started becoming active on the server again. I think you need more time to familiarize yourself with the forums, and to be consistent on the server before becoming staff.

I'm not saying that you have to show crazy hours, just be active over the next month.

I'm glad you're interested in being more active in the community, and hope you achieve your goals.

My recommendation is to familiarize yourself with these sections:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...p-Hunt--25

See you on the Prop Field ^_^

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

-1 to me your a very nice person but you have only recently become active on the server again and so the I activity is kind of an issue. If you keep being as active as you are now then you should be fine if you reapply. However I do have another issue, I have never seen you attemp to help staff, say give warnings about mic spam. I usually give a positive review if I know the person is eager to help and this usually shows the person takes an interest in being staff, while you did recently become a donor which is great I haven't seen you show any interest in being staff.
+1 seem to be some what active and helps people when needed.
WELL IF MONARCH IS NOT WITH IT HE NOS WHAT HES TALKIN ABOUT +0 HE AS DONE A LOT FOR THIS SERVER HE HAS GAVE U ADVICE TRY TO USE IT
+1 

10/10

I would like to see this happen honestly
The dankest of memes, meme king rule supreme, that is who I am
ehh im going to stay neutral on this. you dont stand out to me, but you are nice from what i've heard and i've never had a problem with you. bump up the activity in-game and especially on forums, we need to get more of the PH community onto forums.
edit: period
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky

Well Bee. Let me start off easy.You're a kindhearted individual with dignity and love. I sometimes don't enjoy playing with other players, but with you, you're alright. However; the only problem right now and needs to fix is your time on the server. I would say is quite unforgiving for someone who wants to earned a Trusted rank. Like others said on this thread; everyone is telling you to be more active once in awhile. Not like very heavily active, but just enough activity and dedication. I'm not going to be nice about it; however not going to be rude about it either. Keeping it neutral.
I may not be active right now but I would like to give my input I will give my biased opinion and my unbiased opinion

First thing first my biased opinion

While I was active on the server you targeted me and was very rude torwards me for no reason at all other then I killed my self cause I was stuck and as I was putting my finder on my kill key you started shooting me. After that you talked shit about me in the chat and then talked shit about me while I was not on the server. Multiple staff have told you to stop as well ( which from what I understand you did) for someone who wants to be staff you should create drama with staff nor should you talk shit about the staff that are just trying to help the server that you are so fond of. So for my biased opinion it will be a -1 I just don’t feel your ready or mature enough for the position

Now for my unbiased opinion

It’s +0 because albeit your are nice to most players and quiet friendly according to game tracker you haven’t been very active for a while. You also never really warned players in chat or even made ban request which shows me your not really eager to help. You just want the rank. The only difference between donor and trusted are litterally 1-2 commands. My suggestion become more active and be a bit more eager to help players.

Overall my biased option doesn’t count but I thought I would add that in there because it sorta did hurt my feelings because I was nothing but nice to everyone and I did nothing wrong to or torwards you.

So I’m pretty neutral on this one