Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Before you apply..." Guide
(05-06-2017, 06:18 PM)StaleWater Wrote:
(05-06-2017, 06:05 PM)tons4583 Wrote:
(05-06-2017, 04:45 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: When you get denied, you will more than likely buy T-Mod right away in spite, or barely play on the server anymore because you got 4 pages worth of +1's and still got denied.

ITS NOT ALL OVER IF YOU DON'T GET STAFF THE FIRST TIME AROUND. You have a few months now to improve on what everyone discussed in the application. We love to see improvement, and thats what we're looking for. 
I mean he was demoted and denied for posting something in a private discord. What's to improve?

BOI
[Image: 1473855260-3b5ad466cbf96dd4fa3415c2214d3d2d.gif]

He got demoted for sharing shit from the staff discord, not a "private" discord you fucking stupid git. His app got denied because he didn't play much anymore , nor did he give a shit about being staff anymore. Why would the server re-promote someone who doesn't give a shit about being staff. Do you have nothing better to do beside sit on here and jerk your tiny dick to get attention because mom couldn't abort you and dad beats you? For Christ sake, all you do is complain on here and try and stir shit, go do something productive, and if you cant find something to do, here's a suggestion!
[Image: tenor.gif]
plz stop yelling mister anime man, ur upsetting my tinnitus
You know just once, can we have a thread where drama isn't brought up
I'm gonna ask @Scoovie to lock this thread because it's not suppose to be commented on. It's a guide and simply just that. If you don't want to continue that discussion, bring it to a new thread, but not this one.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]