Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beginner's Guide Draft
I originally sent this to Rhap and Christian but they ... haven't looked at it and I feel hurt. This is as far as I gotten, it's no where near complete. I missing like lots of information. I don't know information from PH or DR. It would also be nice to have a small video tutorial of how to play and such such.

Beginner's Guide Edition - Staff & Donor Help

It's made with Google Slide, so it shouldn't be that hard to flip through the pages. If any staff would like to contribute and help, please let me know. I'll give you sharing access.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-15-2017, 06:52 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote: I originally sent this to Rhap and Christian but they ... haven't looked at it and I feel hurt. This is as far as I gotten, it's no where near complete. I missing like lots of information. I don't know information from PH or DR. It would also be nice to have a small video tutorial of how to play and such such.

It's made with Google Slide, so it shouldn't be that hard to flip through the pages. If any staff would like to contribute and help, please let me know. I'll give you sharing access.

I like it, definently can help some people who dont have the hours i have in Gmod and most of those are in TTT.
(01-15-2017, 07:18 PM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat â™£â™£ Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 06:52 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote: I originally sent this to Rhap and Christian but they ... haven't looked at it and I feel hurt. This is as far as I gotten, it's no where near complete. I missing like lots of information. I don't know information from PH or DR. It would also be nice to have a small video tutorial of how to play and such such.

I like it, definently can help some people who dont have the hours i have in Gmod and most of those are in TTT.

Yeah, I don't know any information from other servers. It would be nice if they could help me with it.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Nice picture of a random pastry as a profile picture.
A+ this should have happened a long time ago thx for putting in the effort!(1+)
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.