Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Idea
I propose something great, something unbelievable, something that needs attention, something that needs love, something that needs all men of this planet to see. I propose that we give some kind of commands to ranks like master and regular. With each higher rank getting better commands. Now something very important you must all know is that these commands cant be too OP and you must know that this definitely isn’t for just my benefit. Think about it
ok
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
We now have evidence that DR is worse than PH
(03-07-2019, 10:44 PM)nopleez Wrote: We now have evidence that DR is worse than PH

Better then Murder
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
Eh, each rank gets points.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(03-07-2019, 10:27 PM)Hamsterking101 Wrote: I propose something great, something unbelievable, something that needs attention, something that needs love, something that needs all men of this planet to see. I propose that we give some kind of commands to ranks like master and regular. With each higher rank getting better commands. Now something very important you must all know is that these commands cant be too OP and you must know that this definitely isn’t for just my benefit. Think about it

Can't be much that you could provide toward Regulars and Masters, there is a possibility that certain people could abuse their powers. In addition, that's why your able to apply for trusted in the forums.
Just Buy Test Mod easy as that
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
Servers ranked in order

Prophunt
Murder
Dark RP
Deathrun
TTT
(03-07-2019, 11:17 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Servers ranked in order

Prophunt
Murder
Dark RP
Deathrun
TTT

sorry DarkRp seems to have work its way up there
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
(03-07-2019, 10:47 PM)Sharky Wrote:
(03-07-2019, 10:44 PM)nopleez Wrote: We now have evidence that DR is worse than PH

Better then Murder

No Ph is good DR haven't played before bc it won't load, but way better than TTT
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott