Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better late than never I guess?
What's up guys,

I'm pretty sure most of y'all have seen me around the ph server by now, but I figured it was about time I made things official. My username is Agent Barton, and I'm probably known for being terrible at the game. I'm 24 and from the UK, and have recently graduated with a Psychology degree (no, I can't read your mind). I don't really use my mic, preferring to text chat, but I've already made some great friends on the server and I'm excited to (hopefully) improve my gameplay lol. 

What else do people put in these things?  Shy

Anyway, see y'all around server!

Barton xo
Get out. <3
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
can u read my mind
(12-19-2019, 07:20 PM)Agent Barton Wrote: What's up guys,

I'm pretty sure most of y'all have seen me around the ph server by now, but I figured it was about time I made things official. My username is Agent Barton, and I'm probably known for being terrible at the game. I'm 24 and from the UK, and have recently graduated with a Psychology degree (no, I can't read your mind). I don't really use my mic, preferring to text chat, but I've already made some great friends on the server and I'm excited to (hopefully) improve my gameplay lol. 

Barton xo

YASS!! A FELLOW BRIT! WELCOME ABOARD!!
Tea and crumpets will always blow my trumpets!

[Image: 28880325-english-crumpets-with-butter-on...jack-m.jpg]

Oddbodd the musical man,
He is musical whenever he can.
With all of these rhymes
that he makes all the time,
Oddbodd the musical man.

(12-19-2019, 07:35 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: can u read my mind

I don't think I'd want to read your mind anyway tbh Nuru.
yes i agree with Travis begone ph person
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(12-19-2019, 07:43 PM)Tronicate Wrote:
(12-19-2019, 07:20 PM)Agent Barton Wrote: What's up guys,

Barton xo

YASS!! A FELLOW BRIT! WELCOME ABOARD!!

YASS!! We gotta play together some time and confuse the rest of the Americans with our strange vocabulary XD
(12-19-2019, 07:45 PM)Agent Barton Wrote:
(12-19-2019, 07:35 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: can u read my mind

I don't think I'd want to read your mind anyway tbh Nuru.

Angel  im innocent
@Tronicate where you been buddy!??

@Agent Barton Welcome to the forum! Been fun playing with you and always nice to have someone from my part of the world on! ♥️ See you on the server  :D
[Image: unknown.jpg]
@Agent Barton Definitely, can't wait for it! :D

@"[pink] Pixie Soldier" Uni, assignments and work kinda consumed me xD Completing the final assignment of the semester as I speak xP
Tea and crumpets will always blow my trumpets!

[Image: 28880325-english-crumpets-with-butter-on...jack-m.jpg]

Oddbodd the musical man,
He is musical whenever he can.
With all of these rhymes
that he makes all the time,
Oddbodd the musical man.