Big Nasty Ban Appeal
+1 for the unban. that amount of time is plenty to learn.
For context, him and his friends joined the server and all yelled "This is a Christian server!" which obviously makes people in voice chat mad and arguing ensues. Basically the reason was trolling and micspamming with friends. This ban has always stood out to me because doing this trolling and then fleeing back to Wv does not look good for your server that you staff on. I have no opinion either way of staying banned or not.

Edit: To clarify, saying the sentence "This is a Christian server!" is not bannable. What's bannable is trolling by you and your friends joining at the same time for the sole purpose of making the current players angry. The attitude of the argument did not sound like an actual debate, but rather lots of yelling, interrupting, and nonsense in the voice chat.
(01-16-2019, 04:22 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: For context, him and his friends joined the server and all yelled "This is a Christian server!" which obviously makes people in voice chat mad and arguing ensues. Basically the reason was trolling and micspamming with friends. This ban has always stood out to me because doing this trolling and then fleeing back to Wv does not look good for your server that you staff on. I have no opinion either way of staying banned or not.

How the fuck do you remember that. Also Dinkleberg’s PH is a Christan Server so they were partially accurate.
(01-16-2019, 04:32 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:
(01-16-2019, 04:22 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: For context, him and his friends joined the server and all yelled "This is a Christian server!" which obviously makes people in voice chat mad and arguing ensues. Basically the reason was trolling and micspamming with friends. This ban has always stood out to me because doing this trolling and then fleeing back to Wv does not look good for your server that you staff on. I have no opinion either way of staying banned or not.

How the fuck do you remember that. Also Dinkleberg’s PH is a Christan Server so they were partially accurate.

Because he was upper staff in wolves and came onto dinks for the express purpose of starting shit while that feud was at its peak.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
So your ban was dated 09-07-16.

But my biggest worry was a ban you had on another community which was last summer, I mean sure it's been a long time now, but technically it's only been 6 months since a new year started. I am not for or against the unban, so i'll stay neutral. The ban you had from last summer on another community stated you "super mass rdm". So I'm guessing you didn't really learn your lesson. Just cause it's a different community and all.

So yeah I'm staying neutral. Like are you sure you learned your lesson? I mean through your time from 2016 ban till now, you had couple of reports and bans from other communities. I don't know if it's reasonable of "learning" your lesson.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-16-2019, 05:15 PM)queef commando Wrote:
(01-16-2019, 04:32 PM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:

Because he was upper staff in wolves and came onto dinks for the express purpose of starting shit while that feud was at its peak
Though I can see why you'd think I did it specifically to start shit, I really didn't. I was just a dumb ass 16/17 year old that got bored of staffing and went to troll with my friends. I'm aware how immature that is, but I'd like to think that I've matured a good bit in comparison now that I'm 20. I just want to find a decent server to play on. I can assure you guys, if I was unbanned, I wouldn't give the slightest problem.

(01-16-2019, 05:44 PM)soolee. Wrote: So your ban was dated 09-07-16.

But my biggest worry was a ban you had on another community which was last summer, I mean sure it's been a long time now, but technically it's only been 6 months since a new year started. I am not for or against the unban, so i'll stay neutral. The ban you had from last summer on another community stated you "super mass rdm". So I'm guessing you didn't really learn your lesson. Just cause it's a different community and all.

So yeah I'm staying neutral. Like are you sure you learned your lesson? I mean through your time from 2016 ban till now, you had couple of reports and bans from other communities. I don't know if it's reasonable of "learning" your lesson.

Yeah, I would definitely get bored and fuck around too much on servers that weren't my home server. I would just like a chance to show that I wouldn't be a problem. I've been staff on several servers before, so I get exactly how this looks, but honestly I just want to find a decent server to play casually on, and I can assure you guys I wouldn't cause the slightest problem, as I would expect for the ban to be swiftly reinstated if I did. I may have been a troll, but I'm multidimensional- I'd like to give u guys a chance to see my non-troll side :)

I genuinely don't expect much to come from this unban request given my history, as I applied last year sometime and was denied. But I would like if I was unbanned. If I genuinely wanted to cause you guys harm or minge, I would just make an alt and game-share, but I genuinely would like to play the game the way it's supposed to be played. Just something to consider. Thanks! -Nasty

Edit: To clarify, saying the sentence "This is a Christian server!" is not bannable. What's bannable is trolling by you and your friends joining at the same time for the sole purpose of making the current players angry. The attitude of the argument did not sound like an actual debate, but rather lots of yelling, interrupting, and nonsense in the voice chat.

Yeah I definitely get where you're coming from, but I'd like to sincerly apologize. As an ex-TTT staff member I get how annoying that shit is. But to be fair, I genuinely didn't know that Wv and you guys had "beef" as the other guy said. I'm sorry though man, I'd just like the chance to prove myself to be a productive member of society.
Denied

[Image: eaed0be25c.png]
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(01-17-2019, 12:06 AM)queef commando Wrote: Denied

[Image: eaed0be25c.png]

No further consideration? I mean that's fine, but I do genuinely apologize for being a douchebag, as I'd said before.