Bloopers' Ban Appeal
Ingame Name: Bloopers

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:83812714

Who Banned You: BlakeMan

Reason For Ban: Ghosting

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: About 3 years ago I hopped on with a few of my buddies and we literally had played one round and we all got banned for ghosting. We had been on for like 10 minutes and had done nothing wrong. This was also from quite a while ago around October 2016 and I feel with me having no previous bans, my unban would be taken into serious consideration. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I have not.

Other: I game share GMod with my roommate and he just tried to get on the server but got banned after a while for ban evasion and now neither of us can even attempt to join the server. I knew this may have caused a problem, but I figured since he was on his own PC it wouldn't affect either of us.
+1 for unban, I don't know how you managed to get permabanned for ghosting, but it's been 3 years so yeah free the man
[Image: b_560x95.png]
3 years? Yeah it’s been plenty of time. As well with what nicol said, +1 deserves unban.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
Hi, would you happen to have your friends steamid and the name of who banned them for "alt evading"?

Nevermind, pretty sure I found it. I'm pretty sure it was Cat Fock since he just got banned last night for ban evasion. @Avi was the one who banned him
@blakeman1
Denied. Try again in one month. Ban evading then willfully lying to us about it is not a good start.