Brave's Unban Request
Ingame Name: Brave

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:441144912

Who Banned You: Mr. Potato

Reason For Ban: MassRDM by Discombob

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: I figure I start off by saying this, I am extremely sorry that I caused a mass rdm with a discombobulator. At the time of me playing last night I was constantly tabbing back in and out of the game and google drive as I was working on an English assignment. During one of my tab-ins, my discombob was out and when I tabbed back in i misclicked and did not realize what i did until i saw people flying off of the platform. I am very sorry and remorseful towards my actions and I do apologize for any anger that I may have caused due to my actions. I realize that "misclick" is a common excuse that most people use but I promise you that it was unintentional and i did not do it with the intent to rdm the players of the server

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No I have not

Other:
+1 for unban and just give three slays imo

He didn't seem malicious when I played with him yesterday.

Just be more mindful / careful.
+1 For unban. It was a simple misclick happens to the best of us all the time. Mans shoulda just been served slays.
killerZoreo added 69 autoslays to Cryptic Salsa (Causing a hacker to mass)

[gBan] Nicol Bolas has banned JustKuono - Duration: Indefinitely! (Mass RDM and harassing me for my height even though im 6,1)

Beepo has been autoslain by Raider Hanks 3 minutes ago with the reason: 'i call that one the pankcake strat. (RDM)'.

Mr.Potato added 1e+192 autoslays to Ckg (slay reason)

Mr.Potato kicked Themself (DO NOT LET DAEGAN'S BODY DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT HE IS A MINOR!!!)

+1 for unban. He played a lot and never caused trouble. I don’t have a doubt that it’s an accident if he says it is. Mistakes happen, I think we all understand that.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
I am a +1 for the unban. But there was a couple of things bothering me which caused me to make this ban. 

1) You say you alt tabbed back in (did not know this at the time, I am going off this unban request. But if you're tabbing back in, wouldn't you be AFK staying still then begin moving when you tab back? I do not know if what I am saying makes sense but heres a video of the deathscene so you maybe understand what I am saying. 

Basically what I am trying to point out was in this deathscene you are moving around then throw the discombob.

2) I will admit I do not have evidence on this statement but you left during that round. In the video I am talking about how I will issue a ban if you don't return in the server but you never came back. 

That what was going on in my head. once again I want to make it clear that I am for the unban on Brave. You just need to be more careful and if you need to leave, notify staff.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(09-19-2019, 04:15 PM)Mr.Potato Wrote: I am a +1 for the unban. But there was a couple of things bothering me which caused me to make this ban. 

1) You say you alt tabbed back in (did not know this at the time, I am going off this unban request. But if you're tabbing back in, wouldn't you be AFK staying still then begin moving when you tab back? I do not know if what I am saying makes sense but heres a video of the deathscene so you maybe understand what I am saying. 

Basically what I am trying to point out was in this deathscene you are moving around then throw the discombob.

2) I will admit I do not have evidence on this statement but you left during that round. In the video I am talking about how I will issue a ban if you don't return in the server but you never came back. 

That what was going on in my head. once again I want to make it clear that I am for the unban on Brave. You just need to be more careful and if you need to leave, notify staff.

I do see what you mean now, during the alt tab, my gmod had a little hiccup per say and said that it was not responding, hence i was mashing keys and moving around to make it work. I do understand the confusion around that video and wanted to clarify that the "hiccup" i mentioned before happens often so I will have to be more aware of the weapon I am holding when I attempt to alt back in, I hoped this cleared up any questions and if there are any more concerns then please feel free to let me know:)
+1
Gmod has a lot of hiccups and I usually end up misclicking when I tab in too usually resulting in a near RDM.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
breaking standard procedure of waiting a day to reply here because this seems pretty clean-cut and the decision is in, will be unbanned with slays added