Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~Breaking Queue~
Many songs I listen to and make into queues break, some of them after 3 seconds some 25 sec in, seemingly whenever there is a low base line or different types of treble. It didnt do that in the past. A long time ago this song would queue perfect but now breaks after a few seconds for most people, https://memeray.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/5...oard_p.mp3. I dont know if theres anything that can be done client side as I have already completely uninstalled and reinstalled gmod, I even lost my binds to default. Before it got this bad the songs that broke would vary at the time it actually broke. Please feel free to queue that link.
Half the time queues only play for some people, saying it is playing but no audio comes through even at the start.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
True, the queue system seems broken

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon