Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Abuse
Offender's Name: Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart

Offender's SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:150858368

Offender's Rank: Test Mod

What They Did: I was a traitor and while I was playing my traitor round, I killed Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart and got mad and brought (!bring) me outside the map. Killing me

When They Did It:  11/23/2019

Potential Witnesses: Meeemo, Rager22

Proof:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1919119281 <-- when he brought me
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1919119422 <-- reaction
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1919119316 <-- his friend asking to forgive Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1919119393 <-- slays he added to himself with the reasons

Other:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1919119457 screenshot of the console
Code:
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart: the fuck did i do
TTT:   Traitors, you have been awarded 1 equipment credit(s) for your performance.  <--- I killed Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart as a traitor
Inferno: Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart is a Traitor! <--- Fake KOS by me
Inferno: ^ TRAIDOR ^ TRAITRE ^ 叛徒 ^ خائن ^ ПРЕДАТЕЛЬ ^
Player Meeemo has viewed the forums with !forums
Player cat has joined the game
Download our maps by typing !maps
Error Vertex File for 'props_junk/watermelon01.mdl' checksum 1037217748 should be -2078175737
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart brought You <--- Brought me outside the Map. killing me
Error Vertex File for 'props_junk/watermelon01.mdl' checksum 1037217748 should be -2078175737
TTT:   The Traitors have been defeated!
Round state: 4
TTT:   Let's look at the round report for 30 seconds.
TTT:   1 round(s) or 60 minutes remaining before the map changes to TTT_TERRORTRAIN2018_FINAL.
*DEAD* Inferno: wtf
*DEAD* Inferno: ??????/
*DEAD* Meeemo: ayy lmao
Screenshot Requested
Unknown command: replay_togglereplaytips
*DEAD* Meeemo: admin abuse <----- Witness
*DEAD* Meeemo: lets go
*DEAD* Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart: how dare you with that gay ass model sw
*DEAD* Inferno: wtf dude
*DEAD* Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart: !aslay ^ 1 aboose <--------- Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart added a slay on himself for the abuse
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart added 1 autoslays to Themself (aboose)
Screenshot Requested
Screenshot Requested
Screenshot Requested
*DEAD* Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart: !aslay ^ 2 wait this is aboose i forgot <--------- Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart added another slay on himself for the abuse
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart added 1 autoslays to Themself (wait this is aboose i forgot). He was previously autoslain 1 time(s) by Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart.
Hi, first off i want to say i apologize for teleporting you off the map.
i teleported you at the middle of the train and wanted to make you panic while trying to get back on as a joke and bring you back up after a few seconds. i accidently teleported you too high and you died of fall damage after hitting the ground.
i did not ask meeemo to stick up for me in any way other than to inform me when you would put this up.
i understand completely that you are upset about this regardless of my intentions, and hope if i can make it up to you in anyway. i was not thinking about what i was doing all the way through, and thought you would have taken this as a joke.
you are well within your rights of posting this, and i am extremely sorry for what happened.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
To be fair that is hard admin abuse but he did slay himself twice thats why i asked u to forgive him
(11-23-2019, 10:27 AM)Meeemo Wrote: To be fair that is hard admin abuse but he did slay himself twice thats why i asked u to forgive him

yes, but i doubt he sees it as an apology, and to be honest, i dont also. it was mainly a joke, since i thought we were all fucking around.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Let me just list o0ff things I think are worth mentioning
-Brown should have communicated with you about what he was doing to make sure you were okay with it
-After messing up, Brown did do what he should have by slaying himself
-Although Brown slayed himself, it doesn't seem like that should be enough, but I wouldn't recommend a demotion ovger a stupid error such as this one
I don't know what punishment should face brown, but he does realise that he messed up and I don't think this is worth losing staff over
I've banned and kicked my fair share of people mistakenly over on ph, an apology is the only thing we can really offer. We aren't perfect and everyone isn't going to go with the flow when we try doing cutesie things like joke tp's. When we mess up, we own up to it and that's that. You have every right to post this and it's understandable. Just remember we aren't all perfect when it comes to staffing on these servers. I'm sending my f's in chat brown.
Even if he slayed himself afterwards (twice), this is not something he should be doing. I know there is no sort of Strike System that I know of, but this is a scenario where I think should be warranted. There was absolutely no reason this should of happened, even if he RDM'd you. Follow the procedure.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Given this is a first offense of straightforward command abuse and it's not something that was intended to happen the way it did, it feels like one of the "don't do it again" sort of situations. He knows what he did wrong given his response and the slays he put on him. As long as it doesn't become a habit, doesn't seem to concerning
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Just implement a strike system so this will never happen again
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Brown has been talked to.