Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Less stupid blue pig? (Tmod app)
(01-24-2020, 03:59 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: +1, one of the greatest redemption arcs this server has ever seen and has been doing great as staff. Others have pretty much covered it all, best of luck!

Lmao, I gotta come back from what I did to cause that mess. <3 you Dildo.
+1 you really took what everyone said in the last staff app to heart, and recovered from it all. Now you'd be a great T-Mod
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
An active staff member who does his job well? +1 cutie this is a no-brainer
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
Active boi who is good at their job. You've inproved a lot since first joining staff and I think you're ready for the next step. Give this man blue
+1 Solid staff
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
+1 you have grown alot in the past month or so
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Giving this thiccc cutie a +1. Whenever I've been on, this mf has been on. Porky the dorky has been giving out slays and gags since I've started playing on this great server. Give this great movie a sequel.

-Django
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
You did threaten to crash the minecraft server with 5k pigs and wanted to kill me as i was AFK fishing, but overall I've seen nothing but good things from you in the actual gmod community. In fact you are someone i can trust to be strict but also keep things fun. +1 for me my pig porking fam
Sorry for that.

+1, Porky-san has been a great person to play with while handing situation after situation during gameplay. He always makes sure to educate and re-educate those that forget the guidelines and policies within the community.

A ninja fallen prey to a kitty. Mew mew <3 

Your application has been Denied at this time. You may reapply on 2/26/2020. We simply think you need another month/more time to show us that you are done with the excessive joke use of commands intended for moderation and know when its time to be serious with that and when it is not. Between your last app and this one, there have been several cases of this. The most recent three being you receiving two warnings in separate instances in the month of December and another minor incident at the beginning of January. We need to know that these warnings aren't just being flat-out ignored or brushed off. This was a big issue last year with staff in general that we certainly aren't going to have any repeats with that last year. Before we entrust someone with more power and more responsibility we want to be 100% certain that they would be able to handle it without a tendency to excessively use it as a joke.

Don't let this discourage you from trying again in a month. Denial is an opportunity. An opportunity to show us that you can learn from this constructive criticism and improve even more. Other than this, you have been a good Trusted as also noted by your peers here.