Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
staff app
Ingame Name: cherry

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:529464287

Time Played: 3hrs 21 minutes :D

When First Joined: About a week or two ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Whenever I am on my pc. I have school during the day.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: I just donated

What can you do to help the community: I can mute and gag people that are loud and obnoxious. I can speak in two languages.

Why you want to help the community: I like community, it has really fast load-time and I want to invest time

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): no

How did you find us?: i looked

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): no I haven't

Other: that is all
3hrs 21

+1
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
You don't have the required hours to quality for staff at the moment. You need 100 hours. Get the hours, make ban requests, help out and then reapply in the future.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(01-17-2020, 12:33 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: You don't have the required hours to quality for staff at the moment. You need 100 hours. Get the hours, make ban requests, help out and then reapply in the future.

I will get them, I promise. What are ban requests? Where can I find them?
Unfortunately this staff application is invalid. From the How to: Promotion thread:
- Put effort into their staff application and shows a strong desire to help staff our server/community.
- Responses to scenarios
- No mildly significant or major behavioral issues as of late
- Has consistent activity and engagement in the community for a month
- Mild level of engagement outside of the server. (Forums and Discord)
- Shows a good understanding of the rules and follows them
- Community support
- Add any previous experience here too
- 100+ hours in server

You pass barely, if any, of these. Not to discourage you, but if you seriously want staff I suggest waiting and applying at a later date
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(01-17-2020, 12:36 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Unfortunately this staff application is invalid. From the How to: Promotion thread:
- Put effort into their staff application and shows a strong desire to help staff our server/community.
- Responses to scenarios
- No mildly significant or major behavioral issues as of late
- Has consistent activity and engagement in the community for a month
- Mild level of engagement outside of the server. (Forums and Discord)
- Shows a good understanding of the rules and follows them
- Community support
- Add any previous experience here too
- 100+ hours in server

You pass barely, if any, of these. Not to discourage you, but if you seriously want staff I suggest waiting and applying at a later date

but I am in discord and have posted like 3 times now. your server needs staff. 100 hours? I will get them! I told you
You need to have the full 100 hours before an app is considered valid.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
then why do you say you need staff?
+1, I've been playing with this guy for the past 40 minutes or so and it is clear he is mature and knows all of the rule thoroughly and would make a great member for our staff team. I've never been more sure of anything in my life.
Hello, while I appreciate your desire to apply for staff, we have some requirements we request applicants meet before applying, which are listed by Nicol in his comment.  You can find all of that information in the post for the format and requirements found here as well as the how to: promotion thread found here.  

While the server has "staff needed" in the title, we look for these things before giving people staff so they build a sense of trust between them and the community.

As this does not meet any of the requirements, this staff app is denied.  If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me or another staff member pertaining this denial.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~