Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brown bad abuser.
(11-20-2019, 10:23 PM)Cactus Wrote: Forgot to say he was also meta gaming "kos penguin" when asked why he responded with "I got shot by a vector she uses vector"
then later in the same round ghosted in discord by telling us who was dead (in the mia list) when we were still alive and couldn't have known that information ourselves" so maybe up the 2 week naughty corner to a month

NO NO NO NO, I WAS SHOT BY SOMEONE ELSE AND FALSE KOSED PENGUIN, I DID NOT METAGAME IN ANYWAY.
I WAS A BLOODY T AT THAT POINT WHEN I CALLED OUT PENGUIN AS DEAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(11-20-2019, 10:25 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote:
(11-20-2019, 10:23 PM)Cactus Wrote: Forgot to say he was also meta gaming "kos penguin" when asked why he responded with "I got shot by a vector she uses vector"
then later in the same round ghosted in discord by telling us who was dead (in the mia list) when we were still alive and couldn't have known that information ourselves" so maybe up the 2 week naughty corner to a month

NO NO NO NO, I WAS SHOT BY SOMEONE ELSE AND FALSE KOSED PENGUIN, I DID NOT METAGAME IN ANYWAY.
I WAS A BLOODY T AT THAT POINT WHEN I CALLED OUT PENGUIN AS DEAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

my body was unid'd. so kale and cactus had no way of knowing I was dead.
Ban this mans
Wow, Mitch, you really dug a hole for yourself here

+1 demote
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I AM INNOCENT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(11-20-2019, 10:35 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: I AM INNOCENT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE TO PROVE YOUR INNOCENCE? CAUSE I HAVE PROOF TO PROVE ABUSE!
Ban them both