Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Buh why?
Steam Name: DanZev

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:53248614

Who banned you: [Red]Starky

Reason for ban: ghosting

Reason for Mods to unban you: Don't really have a reason a mod would care for. I was enjoying yer server, and wish I still could.

(Optional) Extra details: I don't know if this was a mass ban on accident, or if people who share a friends list are always a suspect; however, I would like to see/hear the evidence of my "ghosting". 

It is true I and my two friends were in teamspeak together and gave hints concerning "our" spots. I'm fine if that is the reason, but I would like to know how you knew as we certainly did not make it too easy for each other.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope to understand why we were banned.
I've banned a good bit of people today for ghosting, but I don't remember your name. Try rejoining and see who banned you.
(03-11-2017, 07:09 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: I've banned a good bit of people today for ghosting, but I don't remember your name. Try rejoining and see who banned you.

Ah, [Red]Starky is the moderator I was banned by.
(03-11-2017, 07:09 PM)blakeman1 Wrote: I've banned a good bit of people today for ghosting, but I don't remember your name. Try rejoining and see who banned you.

This is a PH appeal you dumb dumb.

@"[Red]Starky"
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Oh this is for ph, that makes more sense.
I hope sprinkler recorded his shit
(03-11-2017, 07:31 PM)Christian Wrote:

This is a PH appeal you dumb dumb.

@"[Red]Starky"

I just said that exact sentence in my head.
Yeah, I didn't record. No way to record but now I have a way. I will just reduce since I don't have evident proof but right after a friend of yours died you went instantly to finding people going to their direct spots. I will reduce to a 3 day ban.