Burrito Bowl
Offender's Name: 
Burrito Bowl
Offender's SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:203919865
Offender's Rank: 
Donor
What They Did: 
Called me retarded, stupid, etc. and kept harassing me while I was trying to talk about what I read in the rules

(for more information goto https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ules--8848)
When They Did It: 
Around 14:30 central time. 8/12/19
Potential Witnesses: 
Raider Hanks, 7-Zip,Brown sugar, killerzoreo (There was a lot of mic spam as I had about 4 staff members yelling at me and harassing me but I know for certain Raider Hanks heard it because he told him to stop harassing me after he continued well after everyone else stopped)
Proof: 
I didn't record it because I don't have any recording software but I know raider and others heard it. (As a side note, are you able to use shadowplay for garry's mod) 
Other:
Don't want him demoted, I just don't want him going around calling people retarded because that isn't okay
Told you that holding the bomb was kosable, you argued, called you a retard. Thats ab it.
im gonna say this now words are not proof and this report isn't that vaild
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Since you like things being spelt out for you, here: Proof is defined as "the cogency of evidence that compels acceptance by the mind of a truth or a fact" hearsay and your word is not logical or convincing proof, some sort of video/screenshot proof are ideal and are a requirement for abuse reports. 

And yes, you can record gmod with shadowplay.
(08-12-2019, 03:03 PM)Gabe Wrote: Since you like things being spelt out for you, here: Proof is defined as "the cogency of evidence that compels acceptance by the mind of a truth or a fact" hearsay and your word is not logical or convincing proof, some sort of video/screenshot proof are ideal and are a requirement for abuse reports. 

He just gave me proof

(08-12-2019, 02:59 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Told you that holding the bomb was kosable, you argued, called you a retard. Thats ab it.
(08-12-2019, 03:16 PM)BrickOnAStick Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 03:03 PM)Gabe Wrote: Since you like things being spelt out for you, here: Proof is defined as "the cogency of evidence that compels acceptance by the mind of a truth or a fact" hearsay and your word is not logical or convincing proof, some sort of video/screenshot proof are ideal and are a requirement for abuse reports. 

He just gave me proof

(08-12-2019, 02:59 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Told you that holding the bomb was kosable, you argued, called you a retard. Thats ab it.

that's not enough words are not proof

walking around with a exploding t trap towards people would be kosable
like killing someone that shot you even if you're kosed.
its common sense.
also dont put me as a witness if im not even actively in the argument, i literally only said like 1 line in that entire shitfest. and it was about how it is kosable.
(08-12-2019, 03:27 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: walking around with a exploding t trap towards people would be kosable
its common sense.
also dont put me as a witness if im not even actively in the argument, i literally only said like 1 line in that entire shitfest. and it was about how it is kosable.

wrong thread buddy

(08-12-2019, 03:20 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:

He just gave me proof

Are you thick? A written confession is proof, and if you click on his profile, he sent. A written confession from him stating that he called me a retard is proof.

And Jesus Christ, All I am trying to say is that people should not be allowed to call people "fucking retarded" because they disagree with you. Are you seriously against this?
(08-12-2019, 02:51 PM)BrickOnAStick Wrote: What They Did: 
Called me retarded, stupid, etc. and kept harassing me while I was trying to talk about what I read in the rules
he admits to the retard which in itself isn't reportable. So its not vaild proof cause you said he not only called you retard but other names. So that confession means nothing without proof
Like wheres the proof of him calling you other names

(08-12-2019, 03:32 PM)BrickOnAStick Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 03:27 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: walking around with a exploding t trap towards people would be kosable
its common sense.

wrong thread buddy

(08-12-2019, 03:20 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:

He just gave me proof

Are you thick? A written confession is proof, and if you click on his profile, he sent. A written confession from him stating that he called me a retard is proof.

And Jesus Christ, All I am trying to say is that people should not be allowed to call people "fucking retarded" because they disagree with you. Are you seriously against this?

Yeah sure he could've put it in a different manner to disagree with you, but still, this really isn't "abuse"

Now, Brown brought it up because it literally ties into what happened for people to disagree with you.

That ball you're holding?  Yeah it's a T trap.  Yeah, it explodes when a T sets it off.  

Most people know that, and will call a KOS on someone holding it because it can kill people.  

Certain things don't need explaining cause it's pretty obvious.  If you cannot use common sense to figure things out then I don't know what to tell you.

I guess since this is an "abuse" thread, there wasn't any. Even if burrito says he called you a "retard" it's very very minor.

-Lift.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!