Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrito Bowl
(08-12-2019, 02:51 PM)BrickOnAStick Wrote: Other:
Don't want him demoted, I just don't want him going around calling people retarded because that isn't okay

If he didn't abuse his powers and this isn't to get him demoted then why is this a donor abuse thread?
(08-12-2019, 03:42 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 03:32 PM)BrickOnAStick Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 03:27 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: walking around with a exploding t trap towards people would be kosable
like killing someone that shot you even if you're kosed.
its common sense.
also dont put me as a witness if im not even actively in the argument, i literally only said like 1 line in that entire shitfest. and it was about how it is kosable.

wrong thread buddy

(08-12-2019, 03:20 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 03:16 PM)BrickOnAStick Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 03:03 PM)Gabe Wrote: Since you like things being spelt out for you, here: Proof is defined as "the cogency of evidence that compels acceptance by the mind of a truth or a fact" hearsay and your word is not logical or convincing proof, some sort of video/screenshot proof are ideal and are a requirement for abuse reports. 

And yes, you can record gmod with shadowplay.

He just gave me proof

(08-12-2019, 02:59 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Told you that holding the bomb was kosable, you argued, called you a retard. Thats ab it.

that's not enough words are not proof

Are you thick? A written confession is proof, and if you click on his profile, he sent. A written confession from him stating that he called me a retard is proof.

And Jesus Christ, All I am trying to say is that people should not be allowed to call people "fucking retarded" because they disagree with you. Are you seriously against this?

Yeah sure he could've put it in a different manner to disagree with you, but still, this really isn't "abuse"

Now, Brown brought it up because it literally ties into what happened for people to disagree with you.

That ball you're holding?  Yeah it's a T trap.  Yeah, it explodes when a T sets it off.  

Most people know that, and will call a KOS on someone holding it because it can kill people.  

Certain things don't need explaining cause it's pretty obvious.  If you cannot use common sense to figure things out then I don't know what to tell you.

I guess since this is an "abuse" thread, there wasn't any. Even if burrito says he called you a "retard" it's very very minor.

-Lift.

Jesus christ I made two threads, because the senario shouldn't have to do with it at all. 

I was stating something, he disagreed, called me "fucking retarded"
The only thing I stated here, was that I don't think it is acceptable to call people retarded just because you disagree with them. Is that too much to ask for? For people to not call people retarded.

If you think it doesn't fit in this thread then please mention a better thread for it and or move it. Because I couldn't find a better thread to put it in so I put it here.

(08-12-2019, 03:46 PM)killerZoreo Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 02:51 PM)BrickOnAStick Wrote: Other:
Don't want him demoted, I just don't want him going around calling people retarded because that isn't okay

If he didn't abuse his powers and this isn't to get him demoted then why is this a donor abuse thread?

I just answered this in a response to lift before I saw your comment
(08-12-2019, 03:27 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: walking around with a exploding t trap towards people would be kosable
its common sense.
also dont put me as a witness if im not even actively in the argument, i literally only said like 1 line in that entire shitfest. and it was about how it is kosable.

wrong thread buddy

(08-12-2019, 03:16 PM)BrickOnAStick Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 03:03 PM)Gabe Wrote: Since you like things being spelt out for you, here: Proof is defined as "the cogency of evidence that compels acceptance by the mind of a truth or a fact" hearsay and your word is not logical or convincing proof, some sort of video/screenshot proof are ideal and are a requirement for abuse reports. 

And yes, you can record gmod with shadowplay.

He just gave me proof

(08-12-2019, 02:59 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Told you that holding the bomb was kosable, you argued, called you a retard. Thats ab it.

Are you thick? A written confession is proof, and if you click on his profile, he sent. A written confession from him stating that he called me a retard is proof.

And Jesus Christ, All I am trying to say is that people should not be allowed to call people "fucking retarded" because they disagree with you. Are you seriously against this?

(08-12-2019, 03:48 PM)BrickOnAStick Wrote:
(08-12-2019, 03:42 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote:
its common sense.

wrong thread buddy

(08-12-2019, 03:16 PM)BrickOnAStick Wrote: He just gave me proof

Yeah sure he could've put it in a different manner to disagree with you, but still, this really isn't "abuse"

Now, Brown brought it up because it literally ties into what happened for people to disagree with you.

That ball you're holding?  Yeah it's a T trap.  Yeah, it explodes when a T sets it off.  

Most people know that, and will call a KOS on someone holding it because it can kill people.  

Certain things don't need explaining cause it's pretty obvious.  If you cannot use common sense to figure things out then I don't know what to tell you.

I guess since this is an "abuse" thread, there wasn't any. Even if burrito says he called you a "retard" it's very very minor.

-Lift.

Jesus christ I made two threads, because the senario shouldn't have to do with it at all. 

I was stating something, he disagreed, called me "fucking retarded"
The only thing I stated here, was that I don't think it is acceptable to call people retarded just because you disagree with them. Is that too much to ask for? For people to not call people retarded.

If you think it doesn't fit in this thread then please mention a better thread for it and or move it. Because I couldn't find a better thread to put it in so I put it here.

you could have talked with him,Or talk to staff
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Note: I'm replying to Brick, but not including all the mentions cause it's a shit ton.

If you had a problem with him calling you that, why not just talk with him instead of making a thread.

It is such a small issue that could've been resolved elsewhere.

Not worth all the hassle of making a thread.

-Lift
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
This "Abuse report" is dumb af. Someone calling you a name isn't abuse and quoting someone reply imo isn't good enough proof.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
the way i see it, you put this in the donor/staff abuse only because of rank.
yeah hes a donor. but he didnt misuse his powers at all (there arent really much things donors can do besides kicking, which he didnt do)
he called you a retard. its a rude way to talk sure. but far from an abuse report.
this feels like an argument where the offender's race was suddenly brought up for no reason.
this is something more along the lines of harassment. but there isnt enough evidence from what i see to make it a serious harassment report. and besides, harassment is more along the lines of a continuing line of insults and what not.
from what was gathered, he pretty much insulted you about once unless im wrong
Locking this since it is going nowhere. Him admitting to calling you a retard once does not constitute a punishment for harassment and is not abuse, this could’ve simply been resolved by talking to burrito and asking him not to do it or talking to staff in-game. You said there were other instances of him calling you names and continuing to “harass” you, which at this time has no corroborative proof. If you have any actual proof of this message me or else nothing is going to happen.