Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrito Bowl Lied for no Reason
This is pretty small and dumb but i killed a T for being in a room with an Un-Identified body i've played on this server long term mainly months ago and the guy reported  me and at first i was not slayed but then the person asked the admins to slay me and then burrito bowl did slay me this really pisses me off because I know for a fact I had good reason for killing the T I proceeded to spam @ chat with no respond from the many admins on even burrito bowl said he was in the room and there was NO un-IDed body but you can check the logs the second i killed the T i IDed him then the Other IDed which was the reason for me killing him in the first place. Anyways sorry to make this but small stuff like this really ticks me off for some reason and kinda ruins the game for me
Please edit your post following the Donor/Staff Abuse Format
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...hp?tid=138
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(12-29-2017, 10:35 PM)Christian Wrote: Please edit your post following the Donor/Staff Abuse Format
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...hp?tid=138

Please do that first then I will give a proper responce. I was there during the event in question.
If you're still on, screenshots would be great to see.
I mean I watched you killed the dude without asking him to ID any unid bodies that were there. If you have screenshots or video evidence that counts otherwise then you are welcome to show that after you fix the format of your post accordingly.
(12-29-2017, 11:36 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: I mean I watched you killed the dude without asking him to ID any unid bodies that were there. If you have screenshots or video evidence that counts otherwise then you are welcome to show that after you fix the format of your post accordingly.

lol so then you have to ask them but whenever someone kills me for it you never slay them for not asking me to ID them. Nice
SaiYan waifu material asf
I mean it depends a lot on the death scene

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
p r o o f

or it's just he said/she said
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
i would still like to see this in proper format
no proper format or evidence posted.

thread closed.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]