???? Burrito
(12-25-2018, 01:07 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
(12-25-2018, 12:56 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Multiple staff members have mentioned this issue. Every time we open up the restriction a handful abuse it into oblivion and it goes back.

I don't know why we continue to give people the benefit of the doubt regarding the N word when it's obvious that they'll abuse it and we'll end up with stupid threads like this one.

Because punishing people who don't abuse it because other people do is silly. This guy went overboard, so he gets punished. Other people don't say n word with hard r just for the sake of saying it, so they dont get punished.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Since I was involved or when this all happened except probably few rounds before i came on.

I came on and the first thing I see in your bind was something like "nigga" something something. However, I don't know what other staff has mentioned about that rule since as Scoovie mentioned it's up to staff's discretion. But there were higher-ups other than us test mods and trusted. I, however, didn't like it whether it's for a joke or not. Yes, I am also racist but only towards Lycan. Bro, he's lycan. And I'd sure as hell know it's okay to make fun of Lycan because he's a hot girl. Anyways... you constantly used your binds and you double check the rules knowing that it is still up to staff's discretion of whether or not saying or using nigga is allowed. You already know the hard r isn't, of course. Sure you can call me a hypocrite when I start talking about the color black... Since literally half the server uses black player models. What can I say? Hello? Anyways, I did ask you to stop with the bind that you kept pressing when it says nigga. Like hello? I understand you're doing it out as a joke, but it gets annoying and then eventually others will start to think its okay to say or type nigga or the hard r. So therefore, I rather not start that shit.

You refused to listen when the other moderators asked you to stop, despite lycan didn't join in, since he takes no offense to it unless its the hard r. Majority of us still feel both ways isn't allowed. To me.... you're basically loopholing. I don't give a damn if other staff allowed you to, but to me, its loophole. So.... -1 for unban.

If you really like that word, just replace it with other words. Like... "Dark Chocolate Knight" that means you're referring to @"Lycan" . So therefore... Just take your time and think about your mistakes. I make mistakes all the time but I do it in a roundabout way where no one can tell if I'm breaking rules or not. When someone ask you to stop, it literally means to stop. It doesn't matter if another staff told you its okay. It's a one-time deal. It's not fo'eva.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(12-25-2018, 06:26 PM)duckyy Wrote: You refused to listen when the other moderators asked you to stop, despite lycan didn't join in, since he takes no offense to it unless its the hard r. Majority of us still feel both ways isn't allowed. To me.... you're basically loopholing. I don't give a damn if other staff allowed you to, but to me, its loophole. So.... -1 for unban.

If you really like that word, just replace it with other words. Like... "Dark Chocolate Knight" that means you're referring to @"Lycan" . So therefore... Just take your time and think about your mistakes. I make mistakes all the time but I do it in a roundabout way where no one can tell if I'm breaking rules or not. When someone ask you to stop, it literally means to stop. It doesn't matter if another staff told you its okay. It's a one-time deal. It's not fo'eva.

So no mods told me not to say nigga so how could i refuse? Lycan said it was okay and when I used them around matt he was fine with it.
Ducky literally said: I did ask you to stop with the bind that you kept pressing when it says nigga.

HoW dOeS tHy CoMpUtE a StAfF mEmBeR sAyInG sToP iT?
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
You're making it seem like it's the most difficult thing in the world to stop trolling when you're told to and to not say a word that some have taken offense to. And you're this vehement about a 3 day ban that stems from multiple times where you do something trolly. It's not hard to stop doing the things that led up to this ban.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
If you drop it in conversation, without it being targeting or too much, I won’t bat an eye. The idea is to allow the word, but it’s easy to over use and abuse. I personally don’t like the amendment, I have no use for the word in my vocabulary. But I will staff it as decided. Even if it does seem contradictory to our cracking down on harassment guidelines, it can be used here and there at the staff member’s discretion.
As to your own Behaviour,you have been overboard. It’s nothing new, I’ve seen several complaints.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon