???? Burrito
Before this does get locked, I would like to say I have multiple screenshots from that day between you and GOOF, I decided to leave it to the Mods who were on to not let my emotions get the better of me as I was already agitated with you and did not want to overstep my boundaries. You do micspam and the majority of the mic spam occurs at map change with voting on maps. We also were told by higher ups that if you continued to mic spam/troll to temp ban you. -1 for the unban at the moment, just wait it out and come back with a better attitude.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
While the rules on this has changed slightly its still up to the staff online if they want to allow it or not, if the staff say stop you stop end of discussion.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(12-25-2018, 08:22 AM)Scoovie Wrote: While the rules on this has changed slightly its still up to the staff online if they want to allow it or not, if the staff say stop you stop end of discussion.

This too, read how Burrito said there was a player uncomfortable with you using the -a n word so much and you were told to tone it down too.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(12-25-2018, 11:30 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(12-25-2018, 08:22 AM)Scoovie Wrote: While the rules on this has changed slightly its still up to the staff online if they want to allow it or not, if the staff say stop you stop end of discussion.

This too, read how Burrito said there was a player uncomfortable with you using the -a n word so much and you were told to tone it down too.

I dont remember ever being told to stop nor someone saying they were uncomfortable in the situation.

(12-25-2018, 02:18 AM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:
(12-25-2018, 02:13 AM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote: first one i kept saying minecraft. Dont know how you got the nword from minecraft. Nigga is allowed. The only context that such talk is allowable is to sparingly use it when talking to friends. Ive used it around admins and mods before. You need to go recheck the rules as a mod you should know them very well.

EDIT:
I see you gagged me on the first one so please do not lie in ban appeals, like you do about death scenes.

So you admit to mic spamming, which we were told by Dakota to ban you if it happened again.

Why did @Dakota tell you to ban me if i micspam once?
(12-25-2018, 12:44 PM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote:

I dont remember ever being told to stop nor someone saying they were uncomfortable in the situation.

(12-25-2018, 02:13 AM)[LFG][MG] Soul Wrote: first one i kept saying minecraft. Dont know how you got the nword from minecraft. Nigga is allowed. The only context that such talk is allowable is to sparingly use it when talking to friends. Ive used it around admins and mods before. You need to go recheck the rules as a mod you should know them very well.

EDIT:
I see you gagged me on the first one so please do not lie in ban appeals, like you do about death scenes.

So you admit to mic spamming, which we were told by Dakota to ban you if it happened again.

You've been known to micspam on more than just one occasion. You constantly partake in trolling by spamming the half-spelled nword or spam your jokes that say it with the "a" at the end. Regardless of the ending some people take offence to that. The rule states you can do it with friends, but you are clearly not doing that. You are purposefully doing it to egg on people
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Multiple staff members have mentioned this issue. Every time we open up the restriction a handful abuse it into oblivion and it goes back.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(12-25-2018, 12:56 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Multiple staff members have mentioned this issue. Every time we open up the restriction a handful abuse it into oblivion and it goes back.

I don't know why we continue to give people the benefit of the doubt regarding the N word when it's obvious that they'll abuse it and we'll end up with stupid threads like this one.
(12-25-2018, 12:52 PM)dong Wrote:

EDIT:

You've been known to micspam on more than just one occasion. You constantly partake in trolling by spamming the half-spelled nword or spam your jokes that say it with the "a" at the end. Regardless of the ending some people take offence to that. The rule states you can do it with friends, but you are clearly not doing that. You are purposefully doing it to egg on people

First time I mic spammed today. I was told by someone that dakota said i was mic spamming alot today even though I only did it once and it was the time where i just said minecraft over and over. I was speaking to my friends on the server when i was using the nword with the a at the end. The people who took offense to it i wasnt talking to them

(12-25-2018, 12:52 PM)dong Wrote:

EDIT:

I have only done the saying nig and goof ending it 3 times. Never been told once by staff to stop. There were mods and trusted on at the time. If one asked me to stop i would have
*snip* from your response

So what I'm reading is you said "I only did this once or twice here, that there, that other thing that time once"

The reason you got banned is because those little things add up when it's noticeably frequent over the course of the week and it becomes trolling. It's only a 3 day ban. Come back and cut out doing things like that (whether you got in trouble at the time or not) and you'll be fine.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Fun fact warnings for people who are problematic don't "reset," just because it's a new day or you got off for an hour
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]