Buttdog420's unban request
Ingame Name: buttdog420

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:19225357

Who Banned You: I do not recall, it has been months

Reason For Ban:  Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: No reason just a bunch of my friends play on this server, this is a quality server.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: I got on one night after work and I smoked a bowl and got on to play with a friend and I was an inno and someone tried to jihad us and I killed him, picked up the bomb and someone else said "you wont" and so I did, I detonated the bomb and so many people died. It was funny. I won't do it again. 
You don't sound like a bad guy. Just made a mistake thinking it was funny, while it probably got some laughs it also broke the rules. +1 for unban!
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
According to the Gbans you were banned by @Hani. Leaning towards +1 for an unban
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Yes I remember you specifically trolling a lot that day with your friend pauly. Also harassing another player and if I recall correctly was evee.
I also remember telling you not to jihad everyone because it’d be mass, and you ignored me.

The ban is for mass though, but I’d be bias to vote and say no because you were a pain to deal with. So I’m going to opt out of that. Since I have no doubt you and pauly would act the exact same.
(01-08-2020, 12:17 AM)buttdog420 Wrote: Ingame Name: buttdog420

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:19225357

Who Banned You: I do not recall, it has been months

Reason For Ban:  Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: No reason just a bunch of my friends play on this server, this is a quality server.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: I got on one night after work and I smoked a bowl and got on to play with a friend and I was an inno and someone tried to jihad us and I killed him, picked up the bomb and someone else said "you wont" and so I did, I detonated the bomb and so many people died. It was funny. I won't do it again. 
your ban story made me laugh and you seem tolerable to play ttt with so yeah unban this mrdmer
Cool
This guy wouldn't stay in the Discord asking how to get unbanned for more than a couple of days if he didn't actually care at least a little bit. It's a video game, give the guy another shot, +1
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Not gonna lie... I probably would've done the same thing... 

He wants back and he's been banned for a hot min, so I'll throw a +1 on a second chance. 
+1 I think most of the guys were ok with him doing it since they were telling him to do it and ngl i did something like that once
Gonna agree with Hani, as you and Pauly were basically causing trouble in Discord yesterday.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I'm conflicted on this for the fact you and your friend pauly were trolling, and micspamming before this ban.
I would -1 for that attitude.

But, since this is an appeal for a retarded jihadi John accident, I'd say I dont agree with you, but I understand. This would lead me to a +1.

Tldr; your behavior was aids, but this is a appeal from a jihad mass, so for now, I'm gonna leave a +0.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020