Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CKG
The kid has such a hard on for me. Last night 9/2 I asked him to do his job and slay a prop killer (stiffler's mom) for prop killing along with aethor. I ask him why he doesn't slay the guy for even a round, and he responds "There was no report on him from the person he pk'd." When, in fact, there was one, but the person cancelled it. No matter, Stiffler's admitted to prop killing in my report that I put in on him. CKG still refused to do his job. Then, tonight a guy puts in a report and states that I killed him with my discombob, but cannot prove it. When I ask the person that slayed me (CKG) to show proof of what happened he can't do it. How are people like this allowed even the slightest amount of power? I want to have fun on this server, but I'm unable to because staff like CKG are always going to protect the wrong people. I mean the guy was upset to find out that aethor, a known prop killer and overall toxic player, was indefinitely banned. Is this the type of person you want to have control of your server when you're not on? I personally feel like something should be done.
(09-03-2019, 10:04 PM)✪ Tupack Wrote: The kid has such a hard on for me. Last night 9/2 I asked him to do his job and slay a prop killer (stiffler's mom) for prop killing along with aethor. I ask him why he doesn't slay the guy for even a round, and he responds "There was no report on him from the person he pk'd." When, in fact, there was one, but the person cancelled it. No matter, Stiffler's admitted to prop killing in my report that I put in on him. CKG still refused to do his job. Then, tonight a guy puts in a report and states that I killed him with my discombob, but cannot prove it. When I ask the person that slayed me (CKG) to show proof of what happened he can't do it. How are people like this allowed even the slightest amount of power? I want to have fun on this server, but I'm unable to because staff like CKG are always going to protect the wrong people. I mean the guy was upset to find out that aethor, a known prop killer and overall toxic player, was indefinitely banned. Is this the type of person you want to have control of your server when you're not on? I personally feel like something should be done.

I find it hard to believe that the same guy that left a -1 on his unban request would be upset that he was banned in the first place

To be fair to CKG, he's new staff. And the server doesn't have as much staff as we did a few weeks ago, so they can't really show him the ropes.

Anyways, the staff aren't going to take this report seriously unless you have some proof. I'm just putting that out there, not trying to attack you or anything
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-03-2019, 10:04 PM)✪ Tupack Wrote: The kid has such a hard on for me. Last night 9/2 I asked him to do his job and slay a prop killer (stiffler's mom) for prop killing along with aethor. I ask him why he doesn't slay the guy for even a round, and he responds "There was no report on him from the person he pk'd." When, in fact, there was one, but the person cancelled it. 

There's a good chance this won't be posted because I'm toxic, but just in case, are you fucking stupid?
yeah hi you gotta use the proper format and have this lil thing called evidence
[Image: b_560x95.png]
You’re only partly right.

Somebody who was also messing around using a prop to kill people was the person I killed. No, they did not report me. That entire round I only propkilled a single person, the person mentioned above. I did not kill the detective with a prop when Post and I were fighting with it, that was his prop. He even said, “Oops,” after the kill. You began to fire on me, so I turned around and killed you, which was minutes after my first propkill. You were the only unforgiven report, and I guess the only possible slay reason would be “inciting RDM” which I don’t think is even a real slay reason in and of itself. You attempted to report me on somebody else’s behalf, and I don’t suppose that’s legitimate.
Ok so since I'm the person directed on this I will give my side of the story.  To start off I will reiterate what I said to you last night.  I cannot slay someone for RDM if the people/person they RDM'ed did not report them and/or forgave them.  I will also reiterate that you cannot file an RDM report on someone else's behalf.  For the discombobulator rdm on richland it said in the logs that you threw a discombob and it listed you in logs as the person who killed him.

The logs being shown here: [Image: 20190904000213-1.jpg]

In summation, I hope this will confirm that I have not abused at all, and that you will stop harassing me a let me do my job.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
Since the report was cancelled u cant get slain for it but since the guy u killed didnt forgive u had to get a slay.