Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
CR1ED Trusted app
Ingame Name: CR1EDW0LF

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:454824685

Time Played: 86 hours

When First Joined: Around November 15, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I would play everyday for at least an hour

Rank Desired: Trusted. 

Current Rank: Master 

What can you do to help the community?: Ive noticed that we've had many new players that don't know the rule, and as well as trolls that ruin the gaming experience on this server for others, and i would love to have a chance to fix this and explain the rules for those who don't understand and do my best to help get rid of these trolls

Why do you want to help the community?: This server has most of my friends on here including other nice people and new comers and i would like to keep it that way 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

How did you find us?: I got a new computer, new account, and couldn't find my old server, and joined this one

Other: I doubt i would stop playing for a while, but if i do (because of school) it would only be for AT LEAST 1 day
I personally don't feel that you are mature enough nor do you know the rules well enough to be trusted just yet. Give it some more time and we'll see.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Cried you know I love you, I've adopted as one of my many children. This being said however, you're not ready for this position. You do not know the rules well enough, and when I do see you try to help, its in situations where there usually isn't help needed/rule enforcing needed. You often still break a few yourself, from chat spam to the types of things you say in chat.
Your activity looks good to me, as it shows you're on often and you feel dedicated.
I know this wont be the last time we see a staff app from you, youre a determined kid.
Just work on learning the rules better, and catching cues of when things need to be handled, etc.
I wish you the best son <3

I agree with what has been said that you are not ready, yet. 

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...p-Hunt--25

This section will help you understand better the rules and illegal spots, which will help you become a proficient Trusted when the time comes. It has majority of what you need to know and understand preferably before becoming staff and as you make your way up the ranks in the community. 

You're a good kid, and your time on server is very good. Just work on the few things that have been mentioned or will be by your peers and you will become a great addition to the Staff Community. 

I also suggest acquiring a good recording program to aid in the gathering of evidence for ban requests. If you have questions feel free to ask any of us staff members and we will assist you the best of our abilities. 

Best of luck to you Cr1ed, I'll see you on the prop field

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Since my lack of playing in Prop Hunt, I would add my opinion about you earning Trusted. First off, the lack of assisting in troublesome situations. What I mean is not stopping whenever a particular player is breaking server protocol and/or guidelines. There are few cases where you tried and willing to be another assistant. On what few has stated, re-read the guidelines, unacceptable spots, etc.

Overall, your time is not a problem nor a concern, active via forums (Discord is technically necessary for On-call role and outside conversation away from the server). I'll give you a positive one in near future if you're willing to resolve these issues others has stated.
I agree with everyone else with spamming chat. You’re a good player but I suggest reading and familiarizing yourself with them. Try making ban requests to show that you can help the community. You’re still my friend but it’s going to be a -1.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I have had very little issue and your attitude always seems good. What others are saying is a matter of concern. I suggest you take their critique and improve yourself so that you are undeniable next time. I am a +0 on this due to those who have spoken previously concerns.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
-1 You are a good player but you do spam the chat sometimes and I don't see that much of any leadership qualities in you yet. A little more time to mature and I think you would do well. Good luck
[Image: 1c203ce09550d2e4a08d4e4164701166e3106c56_hq.gif]
+0 everyone said their peace. For me I really think you just need a bit more time.
[Image: giphy.gif]

0+ A perfect Staff aint made in a day. Time is something I believe you need. Take notes if needed and watch How the staff run things and try to get yourself involved if they need help ^_^ I havent seen u be immature while playing with you but when we do play your actually a nice person person.

In your next App Im sure there will be more 1+ 

Keep doing what your doing and always have that feeling your gonna be staff one day ^_ ^
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member