Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
CR1ED Trusted app
Oof. Im just going to give you a +0 ive played with you a little but im not one to vote for a +1 or -1  cause how little i know you. Plus what the others have said my opinion follows them.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hmm. Not sure about this one chief. I think you should be around the community a little longer. I’m a -0 on this one. I think you need to be bit more mature but I think if you put a bit more time on the community then it would be +1. For now though, I will be landing towards the opposed side. Try and improve I the other things posted on others comments above, then it’s a definite +1. Good luck.
[img][Image: 5mqqhPx.jpg][/img]
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Oh wow unless there’s a name change this guy hasn’t played since he posted the app

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon

from what I've seen it seems like you need some maturing to do and to read over the rules again also if that time is an indication of how you're time on server is going to be spent try being more consistent instead of coming on for bursts of time then having big gaps in play time.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]