Camo's abuse
Offender's Name: Camo

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143183527

Offender's Rank: tmod

What They Did: force speced me during round

When They Did It: Around 11-12 this morning

Potential Witnesses: Zekken, but he will be on Camo's side

Proof: Sent to staff cause cant make it public :/

Other: First map of terror town, got top T reward and started going off with my SG. After 3 kills with Camo being my first he fspeced me.
You gotta upload the proof and reasoning why bud, hard to tell if abuse without SS or anything
Deadpool has the proof if you ask him he can send it to you
These are all the screens by minime(aka Ethereal).
https://imgur.com/gallery/Z6qUP
former admin2
Ethereal=Minime=good player
I already told you, if I messed up I will answer to @DaKody .
Again, we watched u multiple times, on terrortown, ontop of roofs, not missing a single shot with the sg from across the map, every one was headshots. Everyone in game was against you and screaming at me. So i Recorded and when i felt i had enough i Fspec you, then other people say they want to watch you for a few rounds so u kept playing. You dupe ammo which is bs, it should be exploiting becasue it says dont abuse in game items for other ways than they were intended. Having infinate ammo is not cool. Nobody likes it. NOBODY. Find someone in game that thinks you ARENT hacking. Nobody ever said that about minime. Minime never dupes ammo non stop with the sg, never gets consistent headshots across the map. I know hes a good player, hes one of my favorite people in the server. I play with him every morning. Ive never seen this out of "minime". Hows it abuse when I was doing what I thought was right. No malice intended. No harm intended. Just doing what I thought was right. Why didnt I make a ban request with the video i took?
1.) i cant figure out how to open demos i recorded - LOL
2.) other staff came in and said you were hacking and told me to deal with it. Why should it be just my job if you think the same thing I do?
If any REAL harm was done, Im sorry.
But am I abusive? nahhh
I have more support for being a legit staff member.
Mini even said himself, after I apparently abused, That i was one of the best Tmods around and I would make a good mod.
So if im abusive, why would I be such a good staff member?
Again, sorry if any harm was done but I firmly dont think there was.
(10-07-2017, 04:47 PM)Camo Wrote: I already told you, if I messed up I will answer to @DaKody .
Again, we watched u multiple times, on terrortown, ontop of roofs, not missing a single shot with the sg from across the map, every one was headshots. Everyone in game was against you and screaming at me. So i Recorded and when i felt i had enough i Fspec you, then other people say they want to watch you for a few rounds so u kept playing. You dupe ammo which is bs, it should be exploiting becasue it says dont abuse in game items for other ways than they were intended. Having infinate ammo is not cool. Nobody likes it. NOBODY. Find someone in game that thinks you ARENT hacking. Nobody ever said that about minime. Minime never dupes ammo non stop with the sg, never gets consistent headshots across the map. I know hes a good player, hes one of my favorite people in the server. I play with him every morning. Ive never seen this out of "minime". Hows it abuse when I was doing what I thought was right. No malice intended. No harm intended. Just doing what I thought was right. Why didnt I make a ban request with the video i took?
1.) i cant figure out how to open demos i recorded - LOL
2.) other staff came in and said you were hacking and told me to deal with it. Why should it be just my job if you think the same thing I do?
If any REAL harm was done, Im sorry.
But am I abusive? nahhh
I have more support for being a legit staff member.
Mini even said himself, after I apparently abused, That i was one of the best Tmods around and I would make a good mod.
So if im abusive, why would I be such a good staff member?
Again, sorry if any harm was done but I firmly dont think there was.

Uh yes hello I would like to say something. “Mini even said himself, after I apparently abused, That i was one of the best Tmods around and I would make a good mod.“ I only got on my main today right now and really early this morning other then this I haven’t talked to you today unless I was on my alt (Hello yes I am ethereal) ty. Goodbye
Good one.
Im over this drama.
Not one person will side with you who was there.
Again, if i fucked up me and dakody will discuss what to do from there, if I need to be demoted then whatever.
Actualy, I don't believe it was wrong of what he did. I alond with many other people were also complaining about his hacking even before that map started.
[Image: 76561198136723774.png]
Zekken's Back!
mini doesn't hack tho, well most likely doesn't.