Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camo's abuse
(10-07-2017, 05:11 PM)Spooky Zekken Wrote: Actualy, I don't believe it was wrong of what he did. I alond with many other people were also complaining about his hacking even before that map started.
He was in the wrong for specing someone who wasnt hacking, and was in the middle of the round. Then didn't do anything else about it and can't provide the evidence. Doesn't matter if people are complaining about someone you only spec people if they are mass rdming or very blatant hacking. Not just knowing how the spray is on the sg and being able to kill people cross map with a sniper.
Honestly nobody is saying you werent hacking. Its odd you use multiple profiles and Mini never has complaints in game , as soon as ethereal is in, not one person will say hes not hacking. 100% of people will say he is. Maybe you hack on the alt account, maybe you dont. Its difficult. Ethereal has been banned before for hacking right? But the conclusion was not enough evidence? Not that this matters. But its just something for me to say in my defense. That someone else, or multiple people have thought the same thing.
Perry The Platypus was banned for hacking and then unbanned. Never before my other accounts except that one
i got on and spec'd the ethereal account for 20 min, good aims, but no hacks
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Alright, my bad. It looked like it and every player in game was saying so without me even saying anything.
(10-07-2017, 05:51 PM)DaKody Wrote: i got on and spec'd the ethereal account for 20 min, good aims, but no hacks

Can confirm did waste his time
(10-07-2017, 05:43 PM)Camo Wrote: Honestly nobody is saying you werent hacking. Its odd you use multiple profiles and Mini never has complaints in game , as soon as ethereal is in, not one person will say hes not hacking. 100% of people will say he is. Maybe you hack on the alt account, maybe you dont. Its difficult. Ethereal has been banned before for hacking right? But the conclusion was not enough evidence? Not that this matters. But its just something for me to say in my defense. That someone else, or multiple people have thought the same thing.
100% and nobody are strong words m8
former admin2
This is over with.
Maybe I goofed maybe I didn't.
Either way I said I was sorry and a lesson was learned.
Leave it alone please?
(10-07-2017, 07:01 PM)Camo Wrote: Leave it alone please?
k
former admin2