Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forums Rules
Really can't think of a need for a full blown rule page, where stuff like necroing would fall under, just because I don't know if there would be enough to compile a list. Most sections contain their own rule pages (ex. staff app). A banner maybe for like HERE'S ALL THE RULES WE POSSESS and links to their pages?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(11-28-2017, 11:46 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: A banner maybe for like HERE'S ALL THE RULES WE POSSESS and links to their pages?

That would be better then nothing at all.
(11-29-2017, 12:07 AM)[Red]Starky Wrote:
(11-28-2017, 11:46 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: A banner maybe for like HERE'S ALL THE RULES WE POSSESS and links to their pages?

That would be better then nothing at all.

It sounds like a great idea.  :D 
My only concern is the amount of work that could be needed. Making one post is fairly easy compared to multiple areas and such.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
I don't think rule breaking on the forums happens that much that its really an issue. But there also isn't really a downside to adding a rules page other than the time to make it. So if anyone would like to pen it we can probably put it up and just tweak it a bit if needed. I could do it in a week or two after my tests are over if it's not done by then.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(11-29-2017, 02:59 AM)queef commando Wrote: I don't think rule breaking on the forums happens that much that its really an issue. But there also isn't really a downside to adding a rules page other than the time to make it. So if anyone would like to pen it we can probably put it up and just tweak it a bit if needed. I could do it in a week or two after my tests are over if it's not done by then.

I could make a rough draft, but that'd have to be done this weekend. Its a busier than usual week for me  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]