Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change the default map
im sick and tired of playing ttt_fastfood 5 times a day because the server crashes constantly. Make the default map something new.

My Maps
been here since September 2016
Nuclear power

Or ttt_underground_station or ttt_industrial_canal
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
agreed
I think this is why !rtv & !nominate should be added. With !rtv, people won't have to play the same map when and if the server crashes. And with !nominate, they can vote for maps to be added to the list of maps that can be voted for on the map vote selection screen. Just add an !rtv cool-down of at least 2-3 rounds, and an !nominate vote of 1 map per player for x amount of maps on the map vote screen. As well of having an nominate map cooldown (if the map is voted for via mapchange) of at least 2 or more completed map cycles.

It beats the idea of changing the default map every 6+ months.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 to rtv dont know why it was removed

My Maps
been here since September 2016
make the dinkleberg map default
because it's relevant to the server's theme
[Image: laXmwYH.gif]
(06-22-2018, 01:16 PM)Setro Wrote: make the dinkleberg map default
because it's relevant to the server's theme

I thought the point was to not play a map we play 5 times a day.

+1 for changing the default.
yeah sure why not

I'd suggest a classic like 67th way or dolls for the crash map. At least for a couple months.
A map without win conditions or a lot of t traps that can support 20 players would be best. Fast Food is good for a dozen at most before it gets crowded, as it only has 3 buildings. Floodlights comes to mind as a good map for supporting a lot, as it has many rooms and floors.

Dinkleberg map might shy people away from wanting to play due to the look, as well as a Tester that doesn't actually Test. (broken or fake)

Dimmesdale map would be possibly a good map with many locations to be in while fitting the theme.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
+1 to all these ideas because anything is better than playing fast food 17 times a day
"Hey are you a girl gamer?" 
- Everyone on Dink's TTT