Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chaotic Good Elemental
Chaotic Good Elemental
STEAM_0:1:61769049
Donor
11:35ish pm
He rdmed me and I rdmed him back and he kicked me
Threatens me with another kick if I revenge rdm him again, so I ask why he rdmed me in the first place and he didn't say anything
I'd like permission to buy donor and kick him myself it's only fair

fuck it dood
So um you have any pictures of the guy actually kicking you and threatening you..., the abuse?

Also revenge rdming someone is against the rules and is never the way to go btw.

and no, revenge kicking isn’t the way to go either
edit: wait discord

oh here I solved the mystery

dang dood too bad I’m not a streemer so I could show how I was nowhere near anyone when that happened

can I get permission
(08-01-2019, 02:47 AM)Bob Loblaw Wrote: edit: wait discord

oh here I solved the mystery

dang dood too bad I’m not a streemer so I could show how I was nowhere near anyone when that happened

can I get permission

You have my blessing.
I dont really see this as ample evidence tbh. Do you have any witnesses? I alway reccomend even non staff record their gameplay in times like this. Thats just my own opinion.

Id also like to point out, revenge rdm is against the rules, so it's common sense that revenge kicking isnt allowed as well. In fact, its a one way ticket to pushing you closer to losing your donor. 

Collect more evidence in the future, if it happens again. You should be able to check it by pulling up console while in game, I dont remember how long you have but it can stay posted for up to a few maps. No where in your 'evidence' does it show him threatening you or kicking you. Staff cant really take action until they have enough proof. The honor system has long since been abused and abandoned.
Bruh buy donor my nigga
Hey now let’s keep the gamer words to a minimum
Thank you for the report. Due to limited proof, Chaotic has been informally warned via messages and also advised of the donor guidelines.

Just going to note that revenge rdming is also against the rules and should never be resorted to. Also no, you still cannot revenge kick them either if you choose to buy donor.