Cheesyboi's appeal
Ingame Name:  c h є є s є

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16269778

Who Banned You:  [b][b]Penguinslayer4[/b][/b]

Reason For Ban:  MASS RDM

Length of Ban: Until the end of time! 

Reason for Admins to Unban: Look last night got a little heated. I ended up losing my temper and RDMing a few people. I've expressed that I'm sorry for ruining anyone's play-through for the evening. I knew what I was doing was fucked up, but there are better ways of handling it. Anyway, not sure what else I should be putting here. If y'all let me come back I'll do my best for it not to happen again, some of y'all in the server are pretty cool people. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  No

Other:
You do seem genuinely apologetic, but you did do something that was bannable. You did put a decent amount of effort into this ban request showing that you do actually care about coming back, so I'll +1 a reduction and +0 a full unban.
Aaaayyyeeee! I really appreciate that! It would be nice to come back, and I know what I did was screwed up. I'm willing to accept my punishment. But if y'all are willing to have me back that'd be cool!
heres the thing:        
you went in the span of 30 seconds, from the start of the round, to murdering 3 people and attempting to kill 2 other players with a shotgun. practically walking up to them and blasting them.
while you do seem apologetic, i think your ban should instead be set to a reduced time, rather than a full-on pardon, but this is my opinion. 
-1 on full-unban
+1 for a reduced time period such as a week or less.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I know Brown, not one of my proudest moments. And I wasn't expecting a complete pardon. I am happy I did get to hop on and play at least a few rounds with y'all this morning before the ban fully hit. :) I hope I can see y'all again sometime soon.
+1 for reduction. He got on this morning and served out the slays and did seem better. Just try being a bit calmer next time and don’t mass.
If my opinion matters (probably doesn't), I'd support him for a reduction. I agree that should have a full pardon, but he's served his slays, was willing to go through multiple instances of changing his name to stick around on the server, and has been overall a joy to have around beyond this. So, if I have any input on this, I'd say +1 for a reduction.
TAFKAAB
(11-16-2019, 05:55 PM)Ahh Potatoes Wrote: If my opinion matters (probably doesn't), I'd support him for a reduction. I agree that should have a full pardon, but he's served his slays, was willing to go through multiple instances of changing his name to stick around on the server, and has been overall a joy to have around beyond this. So, if I have any input on this, I'd say +1 for a reduction.

All input's matter, whether staff or not, they are taken into consideration by the staff who are in charge of unbans :)
-1 It was 5intentional rdms while you did seem apologetic id say you need more time for maturity even if you were mad its your fault you mass'd
-1 I think he needs a little break because  my man here had a mental breakdown and went on a rant on how he doesn't care anymore then  mass rdm'd
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam