Cheesyboi's appeal
Maybe a reduction to a month or maybe just 2-3 weeks? Seems sincere enough.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
A reduction to 2-3 weeks seems reasonable since this is their first offense. 
(11-17-2019, 01:29 PM)c h є є s є Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 07:05 AM)Fozzy Wrote: I think he needs a little break because  my man here had a mental breakdown and went on a rant on how he doesn't care anymore then  mass rdm'd

Well, I do have mental problems.

(11-17-2019, 06:55 AM)Meeemo Wrote: -1 It was 5intentional rdms while you did seem apologetic id say you need more time for maturity even if you were mad its your fault you mass'd

"id say you need more time for maturity even if you were mad its your fault you mass'd" 

I've already addressed this multiple times. And I only managed to RDM three people before I was killed. Do me a favor and delete your comment, thanks. :)

Straight up, just disrespectful Meeemo.
Fozzy,Twa,Jfk,Snak,Slade,Just saying sorry isn't gonna change anything like i said i you should've waited more time to post this since you would have had more time to calm down and fix what happened.
lol imagine -1 someone's post for not "+1 he seems sincere enough" and mental problems aren't an excuse for breaking rules we a had a severely autistic person around daegan's age that was a mod on ph who followed the rules without a problem. For now I'll -1 I think you could use some time away to mature a little more.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
hey cheese learn to take opinions and maybe dont minus all -1, for now im gonna do a +0
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Ok lets all calm down before this goes up in flames.

Cheese i get you're apologetic. but attacking someone for -1'ing your appeal is not proper behavior.

Everyone is allowed to voice their opinion on cases such as these and insulting them for not agreeing will not go in your favor, and vice versa.

This thread is for getting criticisms sorted out, and a discussion on whether or not you're deserving of an unban. Staff take into account everyone's thoughts on this.

you're free to voice your opinions, but stay civil in cases like this, mud-slinging here will not be allowed, to all parties present.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Lmfao.
I'd like to change my vote here. Attacking someone for giving a -1 isn't a good action to take. I think letting him appeal next month would be best.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
+1 for unban, permabans are extreme and should be reserved for hackers, ghosters, and ban evaders. People get upset and do things they regret and do deserved to be punished, but to punish someone with no chance of forgiveness based on a moment of weakness doesn't make sense too me.
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
Your ban will be reduced to 1 month from the time of the ban. Please know that having aggression towards people that comment on your unban request as well as the apparent anger that led to you mass rdming factored into the reduction time, and when you do come back, to work on that issue so a ban doesn't occur again.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~