Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Chief Mod App
Ingame Name: §2Chief§2Running§3Wolf 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7161265

Time Played: 300 hrs 18 mins

When First Joined: [b]April 30th, 2018[/b]

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Sun-Sat usually gets on around 8 am to 11 am. 7 pm-12 am depends on the hrs if im not busy

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community?: I believe that I can help with the community with more help and we do need more Moderators to help out in the game to keep it fair and fun and clean

Why do you want to help the community?: I believe that I would make a good Moderator since I have learned a lot from 2 moderators. I know the staff guidelines and I have seen a lot of trolling and etc in the game when we need a moderator on and sometimes there isn't one online.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):  Trusted https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ngWolf-App, T-Mod https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...s-Tmod-App

How did you find us?: Friend of mine was playing this game and told me about it. So I thought I buy the game and give it a try since then I have been hooked on PH and I love it!

Other: as I mentioned in previous apps... I am hard of hearing and cannot understand over the mic but I can do what I can that needs to be done via trollers, harrassments, racism will be taken care of :)
+1

We need more Moderators for our server and I believe Cheif is a great candidate for the position. Extremely helpful and has a full understanding of the rules and he is very fair toward players.
I'm sorry chief but -1, you are a nice guy but:
1) you never take control of the lobby and let everyone walk all over you whether it is other staff or donors. You need to speak up more, for example last week when Voss posted that ban request for two hackers, if you watch the clip you said you had enough proof to ban them, instead of doing it you sat there and let Voss get his proof, let him ban them, and let him post the ban requests. There was a time about a week and a half ago where there where ghosters, you said you had the proof to ban so we banned them but it took days for you to post it and I even had to remind you twice.
2) I have been told by multiple players that when you are the only staff on you are way too lienient and let too many things that should not be allowed get by.
You need to stop letting other staff control you when you are on. You need to show that you can be the moderator who can take charge and not let a trusted or a Tmod control your actions.

(09-24-2018, 10:24 AM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: I'm sorry chief but -1, you are a nice guy but:
1) you never take control of the lobby and let everyone walk all over you whether it is other staff or donors. You need to speak up more, for example last week when Voss posted that ban request for two hackers, if you watch the clip you said you had enough proof to ban them, instead of doing it you sat there and let Voss get his proof, let him ban them, and let him post the ban requests. There was a time about a week and a half ago where there where ghosters, you said you had the proof to ban so we banned them but it took days for you to post it and I even had to remind you twice.
2) I have been told by multiple players that when you are the only staff on you are way too lienient and let too many things that should not be allowed get by.
You need to stop letting other staff control you when you are on. You need to show that you can be the moderator who can take charge and not let a trusted or a Tmod control your actions.

Dude.... reason why voss got that recording is cause I had trouble with my youtube and asked him to record it for me so I can try upload it on my youtube and figure out why the uploading keeps stopping like in 1/4 of the way. Myself and Voss we make a pretty good team we both got ghosters each! like me and you did minute! 

2nd of all some people are friends with others and I do allow that sometimes not very often …. one... to keep ghosting like they said, 2. I am hard of hearing minute u should know that I am having trouble hearing over the headphones … even Kuono knows that. 3. I do take charge of trollers and racists ask the other trusted staff they seen my work Minute. :(
"I do allow that sometimes not very often …. one... to keep ghosting like they said,"
Can you explain that sentence to me, because I'm interpreting it as you allowing people to ghost.
2nd of all: some people are friends with others and I do allow that sometimes but not very often 1. to keep ghosting like they said 2. I am hard of hearing minute u should know that I am having trouble hearing over the ...

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(09-24-2018, 05:57 PM)[EQ] Zephyr Wrote: "I do allow that sometimes not very often …. one... to keep ghosting like they said,"
Can you explain that sentence to me, because I'm interpreting it as you allowing people to ghost.

no lol I meant to catch ghosters lol yea I can see how that can be a misunderstanding right there
You haven't been a tmod for long but that isn't necessarily an issue. There are a couple of interesting things that I would like to see a response to as well before fully answering with a vote.

Awhile ago, you permabanned 2 individuals on overflow despite being informed to not go beyond your normal staff powers before the incident occurred. Why did you do that despite being told otherwise and why didn't you just gather proof like anyone else would if higher staff weren't available to aid you?

I have also noticed that you are lenient when it comes to keeping people on the server under control. I am not talking about from those using the microphone but by spamming or abusing other things on the server. I haven't witnessed anything very recently, but the issue has happened on more than one occasion. Why has this been allowed to happen, and what has/will change to not allow this in the future?

My vote as of right now is a +0 until further notice.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
You meet the qualifications.
 Your time is good, it averages 60+ mins when you're online. You've been getting more involved on forums and discord too. This looks to me like an active and progressing staff member. 

You're a team player. You know your weaknesses and ask for help to overcome obstacles on the server. I know the hard of hearing can be difficult at times but i don't feel it should hinder your capability as a Moderator. 

I know you can be more assertive on server, and that would be my suggestion. 

See you on the prop field

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I love you Chief, I really do but as of now I thiink just more time as a TMod would be beneficial. I've seen you be very inattentive to the chat when we've been on and sometimes the trolls do take charge over you. I will admit though when you are on your game, you do a very good job but I haven't seen it enough to recommend a Mod promotion just yet. Just be more assertive as it has been pointed out and take more charge when trolls are around and I would easily +1 this my friend.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]