Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Farley Abuse Against Me
(07-24-2019, 11:29 AM)killerZoreo Wrote: Here is proof of you spamming admin chat, not dropping a situation that you were told multiple times to drop, and trying to start shit. https://imgur.com/a/Pe4OJDi

im confused about these pictures. Yes, I was spamming admin chat, I never said I wasnt. I stopped after the first warning, like I said in the report.  I didnt know how else to talk about the report. he then proceeded to kick me after I said he sucked. I asked him why. He said because I was arguing with staff but I stopped. My video proves that he stopped.  

That one image about me ask "why you report" was against a traitor. He killed someone in front of me and I shot him and he reported me. I asked why he reported me and it was just a bunch of spam letters in the report. 

You also took a picture of when I was  trying to chop it up with Farley by being nice to him and maybe make him leave me alone but then someone took it as me "trying to start shit" even though Chris kept PMing me for most of the game and I only responded in chat because I dont know how to msg, i tried !msg and it didnt work. 

You took pictures of me asking to be unmuted and saying I wasnt arguing with the staff. After  Isaid that, Chris Farley unmuted me.

(07-24-2019, 11:34 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 11:29 AM)killerZoreo Wrote: Here is proof of you spamming admin chat, not dropping a situation that you were told multiple times to drop, and trying to start shit. https://imgur.com/a/Pe4OJDi

Yeah no wonder you left that out the report. I think from all of this you need to learn to drop things. You were talking about a single RDM for 3 maps if I read correctly. Staff have to do other things then discuss an RDM for 3 whole maps. You took matters into your own hands and were slain accordingly, then continued to argue about it. Relentlessly arguing with staff is against the rules and you were kicked/banned for reaching the Awarn system's threshold limit of warns and kicks.

What are you talking, left that out of the report? I said I was spamming admin chat but I was discussing my RDM. When that happened, it was literally 15 minutes ago. I stopped doing it after my first warning cuz I didnt realize it was considered spamming. I was discussing the RDM.  Then 3 maps later, James is complaining about the same Propkiller/RDMer and the staff werent doing anything. So, I talked to James about the same situation. I had   I did take matters into my own hand and I never argued about that slay, I literally said I deserved it because I did.    Yes, I was kicked/banned for warn threshold but also, Chris kicked me, by himself before the threshold was reached, then when I rejoined, he warned me again and that got me kicked again.  I should have never been warned for Revenge RDM and I should have never gotten another "Arguing with Staff/ Admin chat Spam Warn". I took my two slays for the Revenge RDM and I didnt argue with the staff to receive that second warning.  Really feels like u didnt read my report.
(07-24-2019, 11:37 AM)ultroninstank Wrote: im confused about these pictures. Yes, I was spamming admin chat, I never said I wasnt. I stopped after the first warning, like I said in the report.  I didnt know how else to talk about the report. he then proceeded to kick me after I said he sucked. I asked him why. He said because I was arguing with staff but I stopped. My video proves that he stopped.  

That one image about me ask "why you report" was against a traitor. He killed someone in front of me and I shot him and he reported me. I asked why he reported me and it was just a bunch of spam letters in the report. 

You also took a picture of when I was  trying to chop it up with Farley by being nice to him and maybe make him leave me alone but then someone took it as me "trying to start shit" even though Chris kept PMing me for most of the game and I only responded in chat because I dont know how to msg, i tried !msg and it didnt work. 

You took pictures of me asking to be unmuted and saying I wasnt arguing with the staff. After  Isaid that, Chris Farley unmuted me.

why didn't you include the pms 
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
well thank you @"killerZoreo" for more context.

So I see that what started this was prop killing but there's no proof of you calling / not calling a false kos from the report shown. A few people I see have said you did but again no proof.

I also sometimes can't catch names of people who say somethin dumb or make an awful sound like that video shows of you getting a box/points or it's too quick. So maybe that's why your friend didn't get gagged, regardless doesn't excuse you for doing literally the same thing that both of you should not be doing. 

The warns IMO for arguing seem to generally be given appropriately seeing as it was causing a disturbance in the server provided from Zoreo's screenshots. You poking at the staff for saying pretty much that donors can do what they want kinda dumb, not like we're personally being given the money as a bribe. It goes straight to the owner, not us.
This should've been dropped immediately and not continued, if you had felt so strongly about it really being rdm that you got prop killed that's when you should've made the report and not way later as you kept going from what it looks like. No one seems to have a video of that moment though so it probably wouldn't have gotten that far anyways.

hahahaha oops
(07-24-2019, 11:49 AM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 11:37 AM)ultroninstank Wrote: im confused about these pictures. Yes, I was spamming admin chat, I never said I wasnt. I stopped after the first warning, like I said in the report.  I didnt know how else to talk about the report. he then proceeded to kick me after I said he sucked. I asked him why. He said because I was arguing with staff but I stopped. My video proves that he stopped.  

why didn't you include the pms 

I didn't record any of them. The PMS were him just repeatedly asking me "when the report is going up" "where is the report" but if its even going to effect anything. the admin can probably see the logs.  I asked him to stop messaging me everytime he did message me.
(07-24-2019, 11:55 AM)Hani Wrote: well thank you @"killerZoreo" for more context.

So I see that what started this was prop killing but there's no proof of you calling / not calling a false kos from the report shown. A few people I see have said you did but again no proof.

I also sometimes can't catch names of people who say somethin dumb or make an awful sound like that video shows of you getting a box/points or it's too quick. So maybe that's why your friend didn't get gagged, regardless doesn't excuse you for doing literally the same thing that both of you should not be doing. 

The warns IMO for arguing seem to generally be given appropriately seeing as it was causing a disturbance in the server provided from Zoreo's screenshots. You poking at the staff for saying pretty much that donors can do what they want kinda dumb, not like we're personally being given the money as a bribe. It goes straight to the owner, not us.
This should've been dropped immediately and not continued, if you had felt so strongly about it really being rdm that you got prop killed that's when you should've made the report and not way later as you kept going from what it looks like. No one seems to have a video of that moment though so it probably wouldn't have gotten that far anyways.

hahahaha oops

I never  said I had proof of me not calling KOS. I had no reason to record because I assumed he would be slayed for the propkill RDM.  I dont know who told you I said this but they are lying or misinformed.

Yes, I understand but my friend literally said it was him and said who the other guy was and he did nothing. Also, I did it 2 times and the third time wasnt picked up. I know the sound was stupid but it wasnt mic spam and it wasnt only me. Chris Farley took this opportunity to target me. 

Those SS werent lined up correctly or given an explanations. Majority of the admin chat from me was before my first warning. After that, I stopped doing it. I was just trying to explain my situation. Remember, this was 15 minutes after the RDM. Then fastforward 5 minutes later, I say "Chris sucked" had nothing to do with him being staff. It was because he couldnt kill that Traitor. I suck at this game and people say I suck all the time after 1 v 1s, call me retarded ,etc.... I never care bout it.  The picture of me saying "Damn sucks Chris, you died to a bomb trying to test me 8(" was me trying to be friendly with the guy, so he would leave me alone.  Also, I did make the report. I made the report RIGHT after I was prop killed and nobody was responding to it.  then 4 rounds go past  then map switches and he still isnt slayed. So, we were both Ts and he took my T round so I killed him and got myself killed. I got slayed twice and accepted the slays.

(07-24-2019, 11:59 AM)Hani Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 11:58 AM)killerZoreo Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 11:55 AM)Hani Wrote: Side note: Revenge rdm is highly looked down upon but the owner said this reason is no longer OK to slay twice for, even if you say it's okay I'll let them know. Sometimes we do warn for it though, they serve as a heads up for the rest of the staff to look out for.

It was 2 slays because it was t on t

ya I am so tired I did not even comprehend that, took it out.
The thing is I was slayed twice for it but then warned for it 15 minutes later.
 That is my problem with the warn.
(07-24-2019, 12:08 PM)ultroninstank Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 11:55 AM)Hani Wrote: well thank you @"killerZoreo" for more context.

hahahaha oops

I never  said I had proof of me not calling KOS. I had no reason to record because I assumed he would be slayed for the propkill RDM.  I dont know who told you I said this but they are lying or misinformed.

Yes, I understand but my friend literally said it was him and said who the other guy was and he did nothing. Also, I did it 2 times and the third time wasnt picked up. I know the sound was stupid but it wasnt mic spam and it wasnt only me. Chris Farley took this opportunity to target me. 

Those SS werent lined up correctly or given an explanations. Majority of the admin chat from me was before my first warning. After that, I stopped doing it. I was just trying to explain my situation. Remember, this was 15 minutes after the RDM. Then fastforward 5 minutes later, I say "Chris sucked" had nothing to do with him being staff. It was because he couldnt kill that Traitor. I suck at this game and people say I suck all the time after 1 v 1s, call me retarded ,etc.... I never care bout it.  The picture of me saying "Damn sucks Chris, you died to a bomb trying to test me 8(" was me trying to be friendly with the guy, so he would leave me alone.  Also, I did make the report. I made the report RIGHT after I was prop killed and nobody was responding to it.  then 4 rounds go past  then map switches and he still isnt slayed. So, we were both Ts and he took my T round so I killed him and got myself killed. I got slayed twice and accepted the slays.

I know, I was stating there's no proof of it therefore not much can be done about it. 

I can see why you feel targeted but loud and obnoxious noises like that is considered mic spam especially if you do it more than once, you both should've been gagged. I stated a hypothetical as to why your friend wasn't from what was given, seeing as the video does not show your friend saying it was him. At that point though I wouldn't have gagged him if he stated it was him afterwards since you both I assume already stopped. He gagged you right after you did it though.

The problem is that even if it was throughout a span of time, you still brought it up again disrupting game play which caused multiple people to get involved, which personally I would've told everyone to drop it rather than just you but the continuation doesn't help. IMO that looks like you're trying to be spiteful, not friendly. Text does not translate one's tone well.  Also when I said report I meant report it on the forums for the slays not being given.
No abuse here, thanks for the report
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(07-24-2019, 12:29 PM)Hani Wrote:
(07-24-2019, 12:08 PM)ultroninstank Wrote:

hahahaha oops

I know, I was stating there's no proof of it therefore not much can be done about it. 

I can see why you feel targeted but loud and obnoxious noises like that is considered mic spam especially if you do it more than once, you both should've been gagged. I stated a hypothetical as to why your friend wasn't from what was given, seeing as the video does not show your friend saying it was him. At that point though I wouldn't have gagged him if he stated it was him afterwards since you both I assume already stopped. He gagged you right after you did it though.

The problem is that even if it was throughout a span of time, you still brought it up again disrupting game play which caused multiple people to get involved, which personally I would've told everyone to drop it rather than just you but the continuation doesn't help. IMO that looks like you're trying to be spiteful, not friendly. Text does not translate one's tone well.  Also when I said report I meant report it on the forums for the slays not being given.

Ah ok.

Just want to make it clear, that it was me, my friend, and someone else on the server. The names did appear on the top left Elallan and Keko, were the other two doing it. he wasnt suppose to gag me, the punishment tell to warn first. Which still wouldve led to me being banned but it seems like Chris never follows the protocols. 

I didnt bring it up again. James was complaining about the same propkiller. James was constantly complaining about it and nothing happened to James. We were prop killed the same round by the same guy but he kept getting propkilled by him. . I saw Jamesand started talking to him. 

I wasn't being spiteful, Chris instantly came up to me at the start of the round and was forcing me to test saying "test or kos". I did it but then he blew up, which made me type that in.  https://streamable.com/s84og video is right here. He did that twice and then insta killed me when he got T. If anyone was being spiteful, it was him. Plus the messaging which I shouldve took pics of. 

My bad, i assumed u meant the report in game.

(07-24-2019, 12:42 PM)Foxka Wrote: No abuse here, thanks for the report

So, its not abusive to kick someone because they said you suck? which, he did. I 100% proved that is why he did it. 

gag one person out of 3.

and mute someone for having a conversation with someone else in that chat that is saying the exact thing about a propkiller.
ok ok you violated false kos and staff harassment and I guess micspam and a temp is better than perm which if you dont shut up and keep digging a hole u gonna get
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Keko was banned later that night for spamming mic and chat, so no you were not singled out all three of you were being obnoxious and trying to get a rise out of staff. Chris handled the situation as he should have. If you get on a troll a server the staff will react simple as that, Foxka is right in saying there is no abuse.

"A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor" - Unknown
TheDrunkRussian